Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see Vegas odds for this fight, will definitely throw some change at it.
    Like someone said earlier it's gonna be some lengthy two months, but worth every second.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Rigo has outstanding boxing skills , even though he might actually get stopped , it wont be easy to tag him clean , In my view Rigo is a much harder fighter to beat than what Mares is , Donaire would T off on Mares , Rigos skill can give anyone big problems .
      Translation: Rigo will run to avoid Donaire's power while Mares would actually try and fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        well i was just replying to what who ever said the marroquin comment , not sure if it was you.

Vasquez? R u fing kidding me? lol

Marroquin himself is as good as vasquez
        Yeah, but i was talking about punching power. Pure logic chief. Marroquin's power was able to wobble Rigo. A guy who is not as fast as Nonito. So, we know Nonito will be able to hit him too, and we all know what Nonito's power is capable of doing.

But, what the hell, we need to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          nah , you aint the only one .. forgive my arrogance but i myself dont see it either...he aint skilled enough ( not sayin rigo aint skilled at all ) or durable enough to hang with nonito imo...
          That's the way i see it. Not hating here. Rigo is a boring fighter who likes to play safe jabbing and moving. But that's not going to happen against Donaire. He'll be forced to fight and he WILL get caught by that left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            eso es lo que me preocupa, eso es lo unico que creo que tal vez cancele nueva york. pero segun tengo entendido el small msg sienta lo mismo. creo que la pelea vende eso 5 mil sin dudas, siempre vende de 3k a 5k , la ultima vendio 7k porque brandon rios vs alvarado era una pelea muy pedida por el publico y muchos mexicanos fueron.

pero si la hacen ahi por 5 mil estoy seguro que se venderan todos lo tickets.

creo que como hbo esta pagando tanto por la pelea, a arum no le importa mucho donde hacerlo. porque si lo hacen en un lugar co 5 mil y esta va a estar a full va a ser tremenda atmosfera pa la tv que es algo que siempre tienen en cuenta
            Ño bro...que empinguao fuera si pudiera ir pa' lla' pero nosotros tuvimos una bebe y es una bolita de candela..no puedo dejar a la jeva sola y pirarme pa' New York sino fuera asi me iva con la jeva o con socios pa' lla' y la pasabamos mortal..quizas y hasta le bajaramos par de pianos a algunos fan de Donaire hehehehe..
            Last edited by Angry Cuban; 02-10-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Hit and dont get hit ; you can not hit what you dont see. Rigo is all this and with defense and body punch will beat donaire . He is a master counter puncher and will capitalize on donaire wild , wild left hook . Donaires liver will not hold rigos lethal body punch . Hit and dont get hit , go rigo . Late tko .

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                Yeah, but i was talking about punching power. Pure logic chief. Marroquin's power was able to wobble Rigo. A guy who is not as fast as Nonito. So, we know Nonito will be able to hit him too, and we all know what Nonito's power is capable of doing.

But, what the hell, we need to wait and see.
                true its all relative, you know. We know what donaire has done in the past with his power, but does it mean that he will automatically ko a rigo who's hard to hit, no. He could do it , but let's see what happens on fight night. I think people that say rigo has no chance will be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Why didnt donaire tko vazquez , matebula or narvaez ? Why he didnt tko conception ? Where was his left hook ? Where ? Rigo will duck all this wild punches , as narvaez did . But the difference is that rigo can punch , really can punch and wil hit the flabby donaires body . My man , the olimpic , rigo , will take donaire to school.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    That's the way i see it. Not hating here. Rigo is a boring fighter who likes to play safe jabbing and moving. But that's not going to happen against Donaire. He'll be forced to fight and he WILL get caught by that left hook.
                    for real and his jab aint good either...for this fight his jab is more of a trouble than an asset...and that reaching lead to the body that rigo tards love to brag about aint gonna wok with nonito either, atleast not againts a precise counter puncher..he also got a habit of faking that lead left extending it halfway just to measure distance, thats another nono imo ..all in all, rigo's flaws will play into nonito advantage...

Comment

Nonito by KO in 11.

Comment

Working...
                      X