If Garcia destroys Judah.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Then we'll know he posts on NSB and believes in triangle theories
    I remember how Taylor got a few close wins over Hopkins but then Pavlik destroyed Taylor and poor Hopkins nearly died when he fought Pavlik so Danny would have perfect excuse if he does destroy Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      Do you think Danny will say why I gotta fight Lucas? He lost and went all 12 with Judah, I destroyed him. I like Danny don't get me wrong but doesn't sound far fetched.
      Sounds like an excuse cause we know triangle theories work very well...

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Judah aint beating nobody down, he will win the first 2 rounds based on his speed, and then Danny will proceed to destroy his ass!

Judah is a front runner period!!

And Danny would destroy Rios also, but Mathysse destroyes Garcia and Rios on the same night!!
        I think Danny beats Rios too but Judah isn't some out of shape 40 year old. Look at what he just did to Paris who was undefeated with virtually the same record as Garcia. Garcia swings wide and he will be eating punches, I guarantee it.

Comment

Matthysse is probably my favourite boxer right now....but when people say he's going to walk through Garcia are idiots. Garcia is very under rated...he has a lot of room to improve but he's an intelligent puncher.

Has various traps to set up his big counter left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I think Danny beats Rios too but Judah isn't some out of shape 40 year old. Look at what he just did to Paris who was undefeated with virtually the same record as Garcia. Garcia swings wide and he will be eating punches, I guarantee it.
            Are you picking Judah to win? If so, care to wager?

Comment

Garcia isn't in a position to say such things or duck any fighters, if Golden Boy want to make the fight, the fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                Do you think Danny will say why I gotta fight Lucas? He lost and went all 12 with Judah, I destroyed him. I like Danny don't get me wrong but doesn't sound far fetched.
                that's exactly why he's fighting judah in addition to the fact the fight still has some buzz in NY

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Garcia isn't in a position to say such things or duck any fighters, if Golden Boy want to make the fight, the fight will happen.
                  he's in a position where he can duck matthysse though as he generates more money than matthysse

I think danny genuinely wants to fight him but his handlers know it's not exactly a guaranteed win

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    he's in a position where he can duck matthysse though as he generates more money than matthysse

I think danny genuinely wants to fight him but his handlers know it's not exactly a guaranteed win
                    Since when? He probably does, but it's only by a small margin I bet, Danny Garcia isn't exactly a PPV star by any means. Like I said, if Golden Boy wants the fight (which I'm sure they will) it'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Since when? He probably does, but it's only by a small margin I bet, Danny Garcia isn't exactly a PPV star by any means. Like I said, if Golden Boy wants the fight (which I'm sure they will) it'll happen.
                      pretty much since he won his first title...not claiming he's anywhere close to being a ppv star either

I don't think it's a small margin at all...matthysse-dallas did like 100k at the gate...garcia made that kind of money alone when he was still up and coming

it's a shame that matthysse doesn't have a lot of mainstream appeal or this fight would've probably already happened

Comment

Working...
                      X