Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zaveck Confident Keith Thurman Will Fall, Eyes Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well realistically speaking zaveck definitely has a good chin, but unfortunately a glass face.
    facial damage has been a problem in several of his fights one also ending a NC.
    zaveck however is a proven well conditioned boxer and he could take the late rounds from thurman. zaveck hasn't koed anyone in a while so it's a long shot trying to predict that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      well realistically speaking zaveck definitely has a good chin, but unfortunately a glass face.
      facial damage has been a problem in several of his fights one also ending a NC.
      zaveck however is a proven well conditioned boxer and he could take the late rounds from thurman. zaveck hasn't koed anyone in a while so it's a long shot trying to predict that.
      I think if Zavec can take a couple of the early rounds (1-2) and make it out of the 6th, the can take the fight.
      If I remember, I forget which fight, Thurman was gassing after the middle rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Timmy B...
        Ahh that's right. Don't think Storm is losing any sleep over either of these cats.

Comment

I'll take Thurman by KO or a stoppage on cuts like the Berto fight.

Comment

Gotta respect Zaveck's willingness to fight anybody.

Comment

Thurman by TKO. I like that Thurman takes on all comers at 147 and 154. Cause his last fight he disposed of Carlos Quintana a Jr. Middle now he's dropping back down to fight Zaveck.

Comment

This has upset all over it. I think Thurman gets the KO late still.

Comment

Thurman via BRUTAL KO

What makes Thurman a serious threat is that he has Boxing SKILLS to go with his Vicious Power, he is not some one dimisional fighter who you can just avoid his Power and beat him, he can knock you out or out-box you

I think he will tear Zaveck apart

Comment

I love watching Thurman fight, he KO's Zaveck mid/late rounds. He is from right near where I live too, Clearwater in the house lol!

Comment

Zavecks gonna bring it. Limited, but a very tough guy. I think if Zaveck stays in there past the middle rounds, he wins this. I wouldn't even call it an upset, this is Thurman's biggest step up In competition so it'll be interesting to see how he adjusts to a guy who potentially might eat his punches/not go down.

Good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X