No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Rigondeaux: Top Rank Explore Radio City Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chubano View Post
    This fight is going to give a resemblance of Pacman - Mayweather.
    styles wise it isnt

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Eh? Yea I saw pics of Rigo signing but not Donaire. Y'all gonna make me get on my laptop and look around. Unless Im imagining stuff... which is nothing new.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      lets be honest you going to be skeptic until you see donaire show up at the weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Eh? Yea I saw pics of Rigo signing but not Donaire. Y'all gonna make me get on my laptop and look around. Unless Im imagining stuff... which is nothing new.

lets be honest you going to be skeptic until you see donaire show up at the weigh in
        I'm just expecting an injury now.

Comment

cojone meng dont say that every single decent fight this year has been postponed

Comment

You could try... doubt you would succeed tho.

you aint worth my damn time...

Lol. Damn I hope the fight is in NY and I can make it.

Hey let's get a banner that says "The Boxing Scene Crew" or something. We definitely gotta pre game before we go in. We're probably better off buying the liquor here tho. NY is too expensive.

He puga if you're going I promise not to bust your ass if you volunteer to be our designated driver.

i'll be your designated driver if you promise me you will not cry when nonito destroys rigo's chinny ass with ease....rigo's weak resume having ass will not even be nonito's 5th best win , it'll be just a regular win...

Lol I was just thinking that. Maybe not a good idea to be drunk around that dude. He might try and take advantage of us or something. He would look at you before driving off the cliff and be like "you're not a real pinoy! (that's what danceswithfire his alt says) ahhhh! fk you!" *crash* Boom!

me gay?... ask your wifey whos the real daddy of your daughter...
            Last edited by puga; 02-09-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
              cojone meng dont say that every single decent fight this year has been postponed
              Y por eso fue que lo dije. Jaja

Its the new trend bro.

Comment

Originally posted by puga
                Quote:

You could try... doubt you would succeed tho.

you aint worth my damn time...

Quote:

Lol. Damn I hope the fight is in NY and I can make it.

Hey let's get a banner that says "The Boxing Scene Crew" or something. We definitely gotta pre game before we go in. We're probably better off buying the liquor here tho. NY is too expensive.

He puga if you're going I promise not to bust your ass if you volunteer to be our designated driver.

i'll be your designated driver if you promise me you will not cry when nonito destroys rigo's chinny ass with ease....rigo's weakneass resume having will not even be nonito'a best 5th win , it'll be just a regular win...

Quote:

Lol I was just thinking that. Maybe not a good idea to be drunk around that dude. He might try and take advantage of us or something. He would look at you before driving off the cliff and be like "you're not a real pinoy! (that's what danceswithfire his alt says) ahhhh! fk you!" *crash* Boom!

me gay?... ask your wifey whos the real daddy of your daughter...
                Me cry about Rigo losing? Not the first time one of the fighters I follow loses if that's the case.

So youre the dad? We've been looking for you cause no one seems to think she looks like me.

Comment

Me cry about Rigo losing? Not the first time one of the fighters I follow loses if that's the case.

So youre the dad? We've been looking for you cause no one seems to think she looks like me.

it'll be the firt time a fighter you consider god that i consider chinny loses, so pretty sure your gonna cry..

she must be one cute baby....

Comment

Originally posted by puga
                    Quote:

it'll be the firt time a fighter you consider god that i consider chinny loses, so pretty sure your gonna cry..

she must be one cute baby....
                    Nope. Amir Khan has 2 KO losses so far. I'm still here and still excited to watch him everytime.

Oh she's beautiful. You might see her on my avi one of these days.

Comment

It'd be good to have it somewhat neutral or where Rigo might bring some supporters to have that come across on TV. Plenty of articles now that it's a done deal. Sounds like NY is getting the most response here so lets do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X