Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    on a side note, TS has actually made some pretty badass gifs/sigs involving black fighters for posters on this very site. Why would a racist make sigs showcasing fighters that he supposedly hates?

This being one of them:

He also made a really good Ali one and some others.
    it because im racist and I have a grand master plan, all those gif have subliminal messages. I will have all them bleaching there skin soon LMFAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Once_Capitalist View Post
      is that your girl in you avatar?

Yes that was in Geneva

Comment

• LOL....People letting these nationalistic trolls get under their skin?

They live for getting a rise out of people and you just made their day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          I started this thread to discuss boxing, if you look through it all I didnt disrespect anyone once, unlike you who dont know how to act like a man and treat people with respect.

It is not my fault your got your feelings hurt over this thread, why attack me? are you going to attack all the other posters who agreed?

You are just a emotional poster, something you see you dont like you write off as disrespectful and since you do its okay for you to disrespect people.

Grow up.
          You knew exactly what you were doing when you made this thread. You can at least be honest about it. I love Floyd's skills but his life outside the ring I can't stand at all but w/e. Anyway, the reason why Floyd is so successful is because he can market himself to the public by making himself the enemy and his skills allows him to advance. A lot of the boxing world loves him and nearly most of the casual boxing fans hate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            yeah dont know nothing, I hate mayweather thats why I called him the greatest boxer probably from this era.

But I must hate mayweather lol, when will you guys stop being emotional behind your thinking and just talk boxing, leave the feelings for the females.
            Your thread had nothing to do with boxing. You stereo typed a whole bunch of people and attacked Floyd's personal character. What part of your opening thread had anything to do with boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              LOL....People letting these nationalistic trolls get under their skin?

They live for getting a rise out of people and you just made their day.
              Why only black boxers being praised in your sig? There has been other great non-black P4P boxers. Hmmmm!

Comment

• TS is a good person

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Why only black boxers being praised in your sig? There has been other great non-black P4P boxers. Hmmmm!
                  Lol...find somebody else to play with. I know what your all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Lol...find somebody else to play with. I know what your all about.
                    No...I know what YOU'RE all about. You're one of the closed fists types.

Comment

• If you only praise Mexican boxers in your sig you're a nationalistic Racist...
                      If you only praise black boxers you're a "real boxing fan" and anyone that says something about it is Racist

Comment

Working...
                      X