Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I never once thought that was you in the pic, that fact that you liked it and think that's cool is what lead me too believe what I said.
    What is ghetto about the pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      What is ghetto about the pic?
      if you dont see why then you my friend are as ignorant as they come.

Comment

• These young men are from the Ghetto. Does that mean they are unintelligent?????

I post this to say. You might want to use another term other than "urban" or "ghetto" to discribe what you are getting at TS.
        Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 02-09-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          These young men are from the Ghetto. Does that mean they are unintelligent?????

I post this to say. You might want to use another term other than "urban" or "ghetto" to discribe what you are getting at TS.
          every heard of something referred to as anomaly?

Comment

every heard of something referred to as anomaly?
            Sure. What the anomaly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Sure. What the anomaly?
              alot of time and effort went into them teens and they are only a few out million of urban children.

http://www.afro.com/sections/news/af...?storyid=75319

a·nom·a·ly
              Noun
              Something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.

Comment

alot of time and effort went into them teens and they are only a few out million of urban children.

http://www.afro.com/sections/news/af...?storyid=75319

a·nom·a·ly
                Noun
                Something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.
                I know what anomaly means dude. I mearly forgot the "s" on "Whats", which is the reason my statement ended with a question mark, as in "What is it that YOU consider as the anomaly?" These are not the execptions to the "rule" so to speak, as there are thousands upon thousands of bright minds in our "urban/ghetto" communities. There are thousands of "urban/ghetto" youths who graduate high school, and obtain scholarships to universities across the United States. Just because there is no press behind it does not mean it does not exist.

As I stated before. Your use of the terms "ghetto and or urban" are no longer applicable. Find another term to properly convey your thoughts for the sake of accuracy if nothing else.

Comment

• So if you are born in a poor neighborhood you are automatically ignorant?/amazing you are a mexican and most of the country is poor yet you come on here trying to call over poor people ignorant...you sir are the one who is ignorant..more mexican boxers turn pro at 15-16 years old with hardly any education at all and have to fight to help pay bills...so what is this ignorance you speak of?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                    So if you are born in a poor neighborhood you are automatically ignorant?/amazing you are a mexican and most of the country is poor yet you come on here trying to call over poor people ignorant...you sir are the one who is ignorant..more mexican boxers turn pro at 15-16 years old with hardly any education at all and have to fight to help pay bills...so what is this ignorance you speak of?
                    I've been trying to figure out the same thing Larry bruh.

Comment

• 80% of people in the U.S. live in URBAN areas. Out of those hundreds or so million of people, who exactly are you referring to since most of us live in developed cities. I'm just sticking to the actual definition of urban as TS asked. Is there a way to answer the question with you yourself having to now go back and invoke some minor distinction like race?

Because if we only use strict definitions of the words urban and ghetto, if you live in a city you are part of this group yourself. Not sure why you'd think there is any difference you, "us", and "them."

Comment

Working...
                      X