Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• according to this thread to be a floyd fan you have to be an ignorant black person from the ghetto....but naw that aint racist at all

Comment

• I think some black dude stole this guy girlfriend or is currently fuking his mom...he has like this weird fetish of talking **** about black fighters that is really all he talks about

How many times do you see blacks starting random threads talking about Mexican fighters or Rican Fighters or any other race of fighters and trying to use one fighter to try and attack their entire race?

This dude just has a uncontrollable Inferiority Complex and I guess bashing black fighters and black people online makes him feel better about his life lol

A lot of people just respect the skills, it has nothing to do with the way he acts because most people with common sense already knows what Mayweather is doing when he starts to act crazy on HBO 24/7 or when he throws out a crazy statement which is usually around the time he has a fight coming up soon ironically

So let me get this right, it is OK for Mexicans to continue to root and support Antonio Margarito after he got caught trying to cheat...but it is Bad for "URBAN" AKA Black People AKA "*****S" (is what you probably really want to say) to support Mayweather? I notice it is Negative when Blacks Support Their Own but when others Support their Own that is considered just "PRIDE"

Ricans back Cotto...NO PROBLEM! Filipinos back Pacquiao...NO Problem! Mexicans back Margrito...NO PROBLEM!

Blacks back Mayweather and Broner..."You Just Like Them Because They Are Black" or "YOU MUST BE BLACK"

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        You just admit to being a white Canadian, please go and stop race baiting or crying racism, you are instigating.
        You totally missed my point, however I don't think you have the mental ability to understand something, so I'll just stop talking to you from now on

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          I think some black dude stole this guy girlfriend or is currently fuking his mom...he has like this weird fetish of talking **** about black fighters that is really all he talks about

How many times do you see blacks starting random threads talking about Mexican fighters or Rican Fighters or any other race of fighters and trying to use one fighter to try and attack their entire race?

This dude just has a uncontrollable Inferiority Complex and I guess bashing black fighters and black people online makes him feel better about his life lol

A lot of people just respect the skills, it has nothing to do with the way he acts because most people with common sense already knows what Mayweather is doing when he starts to act crazy on HBO 24/7 or when he throws out a crazy statement which is usually around the time he has a fight coming up soon ironically

So let me get this right, it is OK for Mexicans to continue to root and support Antonio Margarito after he got caught trying to cheat...but it is Bad for "URBAN" AKA Black People AKA "*****S" (is what you probably really want to say) to support Mayweather? I notice it is Negative when Blacks Support Their Own but when others Support their Own that is considered just "PRIDE"

Ricans back Cotto...NO PROBLEM! Filipinos back Pacquiao...NO Problem! Mexicans back Margrito...NO PROBLEM!

Blacks back Mayweather and Broner..."You Just Like Them Because They Are Black" or "YOU MUST BE BLACK"
          this ^^^^^^^^^

TS has a mexican flaf supports Margarito's pathetic career but bash black people for supporting floyd, completely ignoring that some floyd fans are not even black

Comment

• Wow............

Comment

• Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              Nothing about this thread is racist AT ALL. Thing about it is, blacks are above criticism on this website from what I've seen on this site.

Lots of sensitive users on here.
              Thread Title: Who will be the next Mexican assassin

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=13009237

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              Mods do a ****ty ass job on this site.

One of them needs to delete these types of threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                Thread Title: Who will be the next Mexican assassin

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=13009237

Damn you just destroyed the guy right there. You could have shown some mercy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                  Seriously how come racist and ******ed threads like that, full of alts backing the TS is allowed on this site ?

Btw I'm a white canadian, an actuary, and a floyd fan. Nothing related to what the TS is saying
                  Unless you're claiming the majority of Floyd's fanbase is white canadian, this is just a random post. I don't think anywhere has he explicitly said that ALL of his fanbase is black, or from the same culture. His implication was that most of his fanbase comes from the culture he describes, and thus Floyd is successful. I don't think anyone doubts Floyd has fans which go against what he describes; to argue that the majority of his fanbase lies in the 'hip-hop' culture (or whatever you call it) isn't that far-fetched...

But it's all irrelevant. Floyd's success comes part from his p4p status, HBO, and his personality - i.e a lot of people want to see him lose

Comment

• I've only been introduced to boxing for less than a year now, but for some reason Floyd in ring is ENTERTAINING to watch.

I'm Filipino.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Unless you're claiming the majority of Floyd's fanbase is white canadian, this is just a random post. I don't think anywhere has he explicitly said that ALL of his fanbase is black, or from the same culture. His implication was that most of his fanbase comes from the culture he describes, and thus Floyd is successful. I don't think anyone doubts Floyd has fans which go against what he describes; to argue that the majority of his fanbase lies in the 'hip-hop' culture (or whatever you call it) isn't that far-fetched...

But it's all irrelevant. Floyd's success comes part from his p4p status, HBO, and his personality - i.e a lot of people want to see him lose
                      great post ^^^ . I like when people don't agree with me but post intelligent stuff like that, I respect you're opinion.

Like some other people said before me, I think we can say the same thing for all the fighters in the world. Majority of Hatton's fan base are english. Majority of Pac's fan base are phillipinos, Margarito for the Mexican, etc... Thus I don't see the point of the TS beside starting a racist thread.

I also think that Floyd's popularity comes from his arrogance, his p4p status, his skills in the ring, his 0 ( haters are obsessed to see hit go ) and his personality. Villains are really important when selling a story, Batman would not be the same without the joker.

Comment

Working...
                      X