Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is useless and should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
    Its pretty pathetic to constantly get on a computer and put so much time and effort talking about some one you dont like. I don't talk anout people i dont like. Do you not have anything positive in your life going on? You must not, because that would obviously be worth discussing rather then bashing some one that pays you no mind.
    Lmao get your positive wannabe ass out of here. This is a boxing forum, discussion area. What did you expect? Tea parties?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Wait up, Floyd hardcore fans will be here in a minute

"you just jealous the boy be makin it rain, he gettin paid, he makin his paper"
      LOL. I have to agree with this.

I think even all the Floyd fans can agree Mayweather is no longer the p4p king. Ward is without a doubt n0.1. He took on everyone available and also did it in a classy manner.

Mayweather still thinks he is relevant. Unfortunatly, he is not.

In the words of TysonFury ''You had your chance and **** yourself''.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
        Lmao get your positive wannabe ass out of here. This is a boxing forum, discussion area. What did you expect? Tea parties?
        Yeah, BOXING not just floyd. Talking about this man constantly every day for 4 years gets old. You all get to say floyds sorry and I'm just letting you guys know you all are sorry. Get your life together.

Comment

Mosley's tooth was loose.

Comment

Floyd is the biggest waste of talent ever. I mean he was my favorite boxer back in the day, I couldn't wait to see him against the best in the world but he kept retiring, making up excuses, ducking and jiving all the best fights.

His time is gone and he knows it. Fighting Canelo or Trout are the last things he wants. Canelo straight KO's him and Trout boxes him up like a Christmas present. He'll never dream of fighting Martinez or Pac either.

At this juncture, Floyd can try and hold money over opponents' heads but they are starting to realize that Floyd needs them more than they need him. Floyd isn't held in a high regard like he was in past years and if Floyd offers you a fight, it's because you fit into Floyd's agenda and are a better alternative than others. Floyd's agenda is ultimately what is most important to him, not money. Floyd throws money away like no one's business.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              He schooled prime Mosley.
              Like the TS said and EVEN FLOYD SAID "Mosley is OLD!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                Yeah, BOXING not just floyd. Talking about this man constantly every day for 4 years gets old. You all get to say floyds sorry and I'm just letting you guys know you all are sorry. Get your life together.
                Come on now.....we should all know what to do and where to go if we need to seek psychiatric counsel.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Wait up, Floyd hardcore fans will be here in a minute

"you just jealous the boy be makin it rain, he gettin paid, he makin his paper"

all floyd fans seem to care about is money
                  You still mad about Ricky Hatton!?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                    Mosley's tooth was loose.

This is a video of hearing what Merchant wanted for November that year;. Where is the video of Floyd saying ":YOUR NEXT MOSLEY!!!" then I would have believed that Floyd really wanted it .... NOT (example Manny)

Mosley had planned vacation so said "how about a month, two or three later" but also said "OK, if the money is right" . Mosley was interviewed saying that they spoke but Floyd (team) and they said no to a few months later! So that squashes anything about even thinking that it was Mosley that was ducking.

Comment

I agree if he doesn't fight Manny this year

Comment

Working...
                      X