No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Bradley is a good fighter that is gifted but he needs to substitute his lack of power when he gets in the ring with the top tier fighters. I feel (This is my opinion) that he was a lil overwhelmed in the ring with Manny due to the size of the stage he was on. How do you hurt both feet? He didn't even believe he won that fight. And yes, I do believe Bob Arum set it up but Bradley wasn't too convincing and that made the decision an outrage. But in the same breath, I think Manny was in on it too and that's why he didn't protest or take the rematch because if he really felt a certain away about it then he would have taken the fight immediately and beat Bradley down but instead, he moved on.

People are not thinking or realizing that Manny Pacquiao is one of the most likeable fighters in the sport of boxing who has the majority of the people employed in the sport riding for him and all of a sudden Timothy Bradley gets a decision over him on a fight that wasn't even close in the words of many? Marquez could not get a nod on Manny but Timothy Bradley did? Come on people. Bob Arum is Barzini like it or not. I always liked and thought Bradley was/is a good fighter and hopefully we see him fight some of the best guys from here on to prove it.
    Who wants to see a re do, besides the "Head", and a very few other DIMWITS???

Comment

lol, course you did bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        This is why no one cares about or likes Bradley....
        seems to me thats his and arums goal. having millions of haters may be even better than millions of fans look at mayweather

Comment

You didn't beat ****, mega-dome.

Comment

Keep dreamin Timmy.

Comment

no alts here my friend i just dont comment often, i watched the fight 8 or 9 times now you can say bradley won rounds 1,9,10,11,12 thats 5 right there and theres another rd 7 or 8 that u could argue as well, you can win rounds 2-6 and maybe it looks like a fighter won, you have to look at all the punches landed and not just who throws more and hits harder bradley is a soft puncher so its hard to give him credit when he lands flush. the first time i watched i had pac winning by a 2 or 3 rounds but after going back i noticed alot of things i didnt catch the first time around i would love to know what one round you had bradley winning and i would go back and watch it again from there

Comment

The truth.............

Comment

bradley is lower than dirt. he's not worth shit

Comment

Lmao Bradley. Still the fact that scumbag Arum says there's "no hint of corruption" pretty much proves that he rigged the fight himself.

Comment

I never dislike boxers, even when my favorite boxer gets whooped on. (PAC vs Cotto) I'm a huge Cotto fan went to MSG to see him slap Plaster boy around.
                      Never once did I say I hate PAC. Salido vs Juanma, props to Salido, I'm a JuanMa fan. It takes a lot of courage, hardwork, etc, to step in the squared circle I fought 3 amateur fights at 159, I walk around at 190. Won 1 lost 2. I'm not a casual fan I live boxing I only stopped to finish up my bachelors degree. So I'm not some little kid in the basement jerking off and eating Cheetos. I know my **** and I have a wicked straight right.

But this garbage can a$$ Piece of $h!t no skill having, headbutter, pitty pat puncher must have lost his mind if he truly thinks he won that fight. U gotta call a spade a spade. Bradley ran the whole fight I went to Vegas to see the fight I left after the 11th round because he was running and PAC was chasing him.
                      I can truly say I despise Bradly and hope he never gets any shine.
                      Ahhhhhhhh, I feel better now.
                      Sorry if I sound butthurt I did lose 37k on that fight. Not 37k virtual currency, $37,000 cash at the MGM grand. PAC was -450 Garbage man was +375.

Comment

Working...
                      X