No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdub2222
    love or hate bradley he finds ways to win, i said the pac fight was close either guy could of won on the cards, bradley was hurt and still boxed and moved about the ring to hang on and get a SD many people thought he was going to get knocked out. hopefully after this fight he will fight someone worth a damn
    a close fight?

you know I always wondered if blind people could be boxing fans, and now I know you guys exist.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      you're a ****ing idiot

plain and simple
      Please explain if it's so "plain and simple". He got the nod over Pac didn't he? He is bucking up against Arum trying to run things isn't he? I don't think your analytical skills are that sharp anyways and I'm probably wasting my time trying to explain such simple concepts to you. Although, you may very well be a genius but I'd surmise you are more of a savant if anything; predisposed to narcissistic tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Im not talking about how good of a fighte rhe can be Im talking about star power.

I can guarantee that right now Verdejo gets more seats sold than Bradley!!!
        That is true...he already has pr backing him

you can win Bradley tickets as a prize from the bottom of a cerial box and no one would give a rats ass to go see him....

Comment

you wen't from fighting pacquiao to sitting on the couch for almost a year before fighting his sparring parter...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            you wen't from fighting pacquiao to sitting on the couch for almost a year before fighting his sparring parter...
            Where was he supposed to go from there? It's not like his career is over because he took this fight. Bradley's going to get more opportunities and fighters who wish to go to welter will have to go through him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              and still making more money than most of his peers.

Comment

1. bradley is hated for the same reason floyd, hopkins, jones and broner are hated

2. bradley-sleepy was a close fight that could've gone either way

3. bradley would beat sleepy-head with ease in a rematch...why do you think sleepy is trying to fight the rios' and soto's of the world now?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Please explain if it's so "plain and simple". He got the nod over Pac didn't he? He is bucking up against Arum trying to run things isn't he? I don't think your analytical skills are that sharp anyways and I'm probably wasting my time trying to explain such simple concepts to you. Although, you may very well be a genius but I'd surmise you are more of a savant if anything; predisposed to narcissistic tendencies.
                  Plain and Simple, have U looked in the Mirror recently?
                  Last edited by jbpanama; 02-09-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    and still making more money than most of his peers.
                    One of the Greatest Head-butters of all time!
                    How many fights has he won, Going to the Cards,
                    after his Masterful Head Work???

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                      Plane and Simple, have U looked in the Mirror recently?
                      Oh, so you took a trip on a plane?

Oh, she looks so plain.

That little lesson was Pro bono.

Comment

Working...
                      X