No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is the top troll in boxing. Lol

He makes people catch mad feelings. It wouldn't surprise me if he says stuff like this on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I've seen some respectable posters on here constantly mention how Bradley went from a mega fight against Pacquiao to now so-and-so, all that does is expose their idiocy, as if his next opponent was gonna be anything other than a significantly step lower when it pertains to a fight's magnitude. They're leaking with bitterness man, I can't help but laugh at times. They can hate all they want but a fighter that talented doesn't simply become irrelevant. If they still think Manny blew him out, if Pacquiao believes that himself and I most certainly know he doesn't, well lets see the damn rematch. All I know is I'm gonna be ecstatic after the verdict, say the rematch happens.
      There will be no rematch, I doubt they ever want to see him again. A lot of top fighters don't. This thread made me watch the fight again, which is why I say with confidence that he's going to be a mainstay for a while. And like Floyd, his detractors will moan and weep for a long time, creating 15-page threads daily on how irrelevant he is

Comment

Bradley what goes around comes around, sooner or later you're going to get robbed. When that time comes it will be funny to see your reaction.

Comment

bradley is an atg in the making

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Bradley is the top troll in boxing. Lol

He makes people catch mad feelings. It wouldn't surprise me if he says stuff like this on purpose
            He probably does. i got a feeling Bradley is one of those guys that feeds off hate kinda like Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Bradley refused to fight him though, ducked him like the plague.
              Khan even said he had no balls and lil Dessert just walked away.

Bradley will beat Provodnikov....but that's not saying much hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                bradley is an atg in the making
                i do think he is alot better then people give credit and i do believe if he would quit running from pac earlier and not hurt his feet would been way better fight but an all time great? i may be wrong but seems people throw the words all time great around way to freely.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  The writer is a punk, lol. Bradley is talking that smack and he is gonna put a whooping on Provid just to rub it in Roach's face. Arum has the story laid out so he has no culpability in what happened in the Pac fight and if "you want to get technical", Bradley won the fight.

I thought that was especially funny because I posted in a thread the other night saying the exact same thing. Whether you or your best friend BELIEVE or FEEL that Bradley lost the fight, he got his hand raised in the end and you can look it up.

I still stand by my thoughts on Arum recruiting Bradley as the next top dog in boxing. Floyd is gonna be gone within a year, Pac is likely gone already, and 95% of these other "future ATG's" are all products of hype. It's the dudes that force you to give them credit despite lots of people doubting them that truly excel.

you're a ****ing idiot

plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                    Khan even said he had no balls and lil Dessert just walked away.

Bradley will beat Provodnikov....but that's not saying much hahahaha
                    Khan doesnt deserve a fight with Bradley. He just better stick to fighting undersized lightweights on Showtime and tricking guys like you into thinking hes a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Bradley what goes around comes around, sooner or later you're going to get robbed. When that time comes it will be funny to see your reaction.
                      No he won't, he'll be the one to get any close decision. America needs an African American star and he has the attitude and skills to be that.

Tim is gonna be in the spotlight a lot this year......a guy I work with watched the Pac fight and thought Tim got a big old gift and said the fight was a joke.

Yesterday though, "Hey mate, when is that black guy going to fight again?" I was like, who are you talking about? and he was like "The guy that beat Pac over the summer."

He went on to say that he thought Pac was done and that Bradley would beat anyone out there and he wanted to invite some people over for Tim's next fight. This guy is only a casual fan too but he knows enough to say that Mayweather is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X