No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
    no alts here my friend i just dont comment often, i watched the fight 8 or 9 times now you can say bradley won rounds 1,9,10,11,12 thats 5 right there and theres another rd 7 or 8 that u could argue as well, you can win rounds 2-6 and maybe it looks like a fighter won, you have to look at all the punches landed and not just who throws more and hits harder bradley is a soft puncher so its hard to give him credit when he lands flush. the first time i watched i had pac winning by a 2 or 3 rounds but after going back i noticed alot of things i didnt catch the first time around i would love to know what one round you had bradley winning and i would go back and watch it again from there
    Get this:

on the press row cards there were more 11-1 scores than 7-5 + draw + Bradley win combined.

That says totally uncompetitive. But hey, there were some posters that were justifying Rios "beating" Abril and PWill "beating" Lara, so you get to join that select group.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      The writer is a punk, lol. Bradley is talking that smack and he is gonna put a whooping on Provid just to rub it in Roach's face. Arum has the story laid out so he has no culpability in what happened in the Pac fight and if "you want to get technical", Bradley won the fight.

I thought that was especially funny because I posted in a thread the other night saying the exact same thing. Whether you or your best friend BELIEVE or FEEL that Bradley lost the fight, he got his hand raised in the end and you can look it up.

I still stand by my thoughts on Arum recruiting Bradley as the next top dog in boxing. Floyd is gonna be gone within a year, Pac is likely gone already, and 95% of these other "future ATG's" are all products of hype. It's the dudes that force you to give them credit despite lots of people doubting them that truly excel.
      This kind of fans are bad for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        If it makes it any better, it on a case by case basis with him. He's happy to ignore the judges decision in Martinez Cintron or Macklin Sturm.

Comment

When Bradley decided to sit on the sidelines after beating Pacquiao, he mentioned waiting for the big fights and being that main attraction. Now I see what he was waiting for with this decision. Provodnikov has no clue how to get leverage on his punches, much the same as Bradley. They are both arm punchers

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            If it makes it any better, it on a case by case basis with him. He's happy to ignore the judges decision in Martinez Cintron or Macklin Sturm.
            You do understand that,this is the way the sport works right??Yes boxing is a very subjective sport and everyone has a view..But the rules of the sport are everyone involved with the fight agree to three professional judges to score the fight..Those are the rules,and within those rules Bradley beat Pac..You may not agree,but that does not need to happen for it to be the case and fact...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              You do understand that,this is the way the sport works right??Yes boxing is a very subjective sport and everyone has a view..But the rules of the sport are everyone involved with the fight agree to three professional judges to score the fight..Those are the rules,and within those rules Bradley beat Pac..You may not agree,but that does not need to happen for it to be the case and fact...
              And same holds for Rios Abril, PWill Lara, Cintron Martinez, etc, but nobody is going around trying to justify those. Yes, no doubt boxing is sketchy as hell, it's not something to crow about.

Comment

Good comeback by Roach

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  And same holds for Rios Abril, PWill Lara, Cintron Martinez, etc, but nobody is going around trying to justify those. Yes, no doubt boxing is sketchy as hell, it's not something to crow about.
                  Those are the rules..Nothing different if a refs call in a football game makes my team lose..I might not agree with the officials call,but it does not change the fact the my team lost...I personally thought Bradley beat Pac,I make no bones with anyone who saw the fight for Pac(except the ones who believe Pac blew Bradley out,I just did not see it and will always disagree with that)but it will not change the fact Bradley Won..So did Rios Pwill and Cintron and Martinez was a draw..Did I see all those fights that way,no..But that does not change the fact that,that's the way they are...

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    What are you talking about son? Go to boxrec, look up Timothy Bradley and see what it says. I stated a fact and if fans that state facts are "bad for the sport" then, well I'm not sure what holds weight in the reality you live in but here on earth, facts count for something.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Bro, I said just the other day that I don't agree with the Cintron decision but it is what it is....a done deal. I'm not sure what you are getting at with the Macklin-Sturm decsion. Macklin lost but some may have felt he won. The FACT is that Macklin lost that fight. I never said anything to the contrary....just because you can lie, that doesn't make you good at.

Comment

Working...
                      X