Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd Mayweather: Keep Your Word!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
    Manny doesn't announce anything. Arum specifically stated he would only fight Mayweather in JUNE after lying about May 5th, knowing FULL WELL Floyd was going to prison in the end of May
    Wrong:
    - Again, you put your head in the sand when giving you many many points that had nothing to do with Arum.

So you brought up what you did to avoid responding to my post about Floyd fans using Arum as a scapegoat. On your only point that you clinged to, you are wrong ...

Here is Arum stating he can get it done in 10 minutes in May NOT June if Floyd agrees:

@ChrisMannixSI: Bob Arum tells SI from Philippines that if @FloydMayweather accepts a 50-50 split and can guarantee his half, Pacquiao can fight in late May

@ChrisMannixSI: Arum says Mayweather is "Plan A" for Pacquiao. Says he doesn't like the idea of doing the fight at the MGM Grand but will do it.

@ChrisMannixSI: Arum says he is guaranteeing Pacquiao's half, if someone guarantees Floyd's the fight "can be made in ten minutes."

Later Manny agrees to May 5th on his official site:
    http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...ay-5th-3/13062

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Wrong:
      - Again, you put your head in the sand when giving you many many points that had nothing to do with Arum.

So you brought up what you did to avoid responding to my post about Floyd fans using Arum as a scapegoat. On your only point that you clinged to, you are wrong ...

Here is Arum stating he can get it done in 10 minutes in May NOT June if Floyd agrees:

@ChrisMannixSI: Bob Arum tells SI from Philippines that if @FloydMayweather accepts a 50-50 split and can guarantee his half, Pacquiao can fight in late May

@ChrisMannixSI: Arum says Mayweather is "Plan A" for Pacquiao. Says he doesn't like the idea of doing the fight at the MGM Grand but will do it.

@ChrisMannixSI: Arum says he is guaranteeing Pacquiao's half, if someone guarantees Floyd's the fight "can be made in ten minutes."

Later Manny agrees to May 5th on his official site:
      http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...ay-5th-3/13062
      Arum must have been lying then because he said he was only willing to do June.

http://www.boxingnews 24.com/2012/01/arum-i-want-to-hear-mayweather-is-willing-to-fight-on-june-9th-and-then-we-can-put-a-fight-together-between-him-and-pacquiao/

As far as Floyd not fighting Margarito, he agreed to sign the extension so long as he could fight Oscar right after Margarito and Arum said NO. So Floyd left and fought Baldomir with I think Shaw and then got the Oscar fight on his own.

What else was he supposed to do? Be a yes man like Manny?

Comment

Arum must have been lying then because he said he was only willing to do June.

http://www.boxingnews 24.com/2012/01/arum-i-want-to-hear-mayweather-is-willing-to-fight-on-june-9th-and-then-we-can-put-a-fight-together-between-him-and-pacquiao/

As far as Floyd not fighting Margarito, he agreed to sign the extension so long as he could fight Oscar right after Margarito and Arum said NO. So Floyd left and fought Baldomir with I think Shaw and then got the Oscar fight on his own.

What else was he supposed to do? Be a yes man like Manny?
        Even Manny put it on his official site. Also said the same in interviews where Manny said OK to May AFTER meeting up with Arum.

The problem is that Floyd then announced "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY!!!" .... "my fans, please defend this late minute news ............ GO!!!" lol!

Margarito was a duck but Floyd's fans come up with all sorts of excuses. You just did it again.

Comment

mayweather is desperate for any attention. he's full of shit

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Even Manny put it on his official site. Also said the same in interviews where Manny said OK to May AFTER meeting up with Arum.

The problem is that Floyd then announced "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY!!!" .... "my fans, please defend this late minute news ............ GO!!!" lol!

Margarito was a duck but Floyd's fans come up with all sorts of excuses. You just did it again.
            What excuses? Margarito and Floyd could have never fought because Arum wouldn't sign on to Floyd's extension, so Floyd had to buy it out. Why is this hard to understand? It's not an excuse it's a fact.

ZOHMG Manny put it on the internetz (Im sure he knows how to even do that lmao) so it must be true!

Comment

What excuses? Margarito and Floyd could have never fought because Arum wouldn't sign on to Floyd's extension, so Floyd had to buy it out. Why is this hard to understand? It's not an excuse it's a fact.

ZOHMG Manny put it on the internetz (Im sure he knows how to even do that lmao) so it must be true!
              The only reason was because Floyd ducked Margarito ..... didn't want anything to do with Margarito. Floyd rejected an $8 million pay day and actually made less when fighting Baldomir if you take into account the buy out money. Years later, Floyd even admitted by saying "I knew there was something fishy with Margarito that is why I never wanted to fight him" .....

Later, Floyd went on vacation when the WW division heated up.

Manny: There were interviews, articles and more. Manny even told you guys that he was OK with PEDs testing. Even Floyd admitted that PEDs was no longer an issue ..... but you Floyd fans could not believe or admit that the issues was due to Floyd's roadblocks. For months and months Floyd was getting bashed over this ..... where were you? lol!

Anyways, when Floyd or his fans continually has excuses to not fight someone then at some point one must look at the mirror and say its Floyd's fault!

You avoided why Floyd never took on a Martinez at a CW when Martinez called him out. Arum's fault? lol! Same with P. Williams. Arum's fault? Go back to that post and check out what you avoided.

Comment

Enough with the Floyd/Pac coulda woulda shoulda fight. Everyone knows Arum is the lying snake so stop blaming Floyd for all this nonsense, sure he is a part of the problem, but so is Pac/Arum. Is it a coincidence that the minute Cotto left Arum, him and Floyd fought? Give me a break, we all know Arum has to keep it between TR fighters. I will bet anyone cash $ if Pac had left Arum/TR, how quickly the Floyd fight would have been made.

Also remember this, regardless of what any of you think about Floyd, he keeps winning and winning convincingly. Pac has pretty much lost his last 3 fights and was also brutally KOed. None of that is Floyd's fault so deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                  Enough with the Floyd/Pac coulda woulda shoulda fight. Everyone knows Arum is the lying snake so stop blaming Floyd for all this nonsense, sure he is a part of the problem, but so is Pac/Arum. Is it a coincidence that the minute Cotto left Arum, him and Floyd fought? Give me a break, we all know Arum has to keep it between TR fighters. I will bet anyone cash $ if Pac had left Arum/TR, how quickly the Floyd fight would have been made.

Also remember this, regardless of what any of you think about Floyd, he keeps winning and winning convincingly. Pac has pretty much lost his last 3 fights and was also brutally KOed. None of that is Floyd's fault so deal with it.
                  You said "we all know Arum has to keep it between TR fighters"
                  RESPONSE: Manny fought Oscar. Chavez Jr fought Martinez .... so you are wrong!!!

Cotto was just a pay day by the time Floyd fought him. Everyone but you and some Floyd fans realized this. Read below.

Floyd prior to Cotto signing:
                  "Cotto is a flat-footed fighter who fought in many wars and lost most. He probably should have lost to Clottey too. There is no way I'd fight this version of Cotto now. Even boxing fans realize this and if I do they would call it a cherry pick."

Floyd after signing Cotto:
                  "Cotto is an undefeated fighter."

Floyd fans are just too gullible!
                  Last edited by ADP02; 02-09-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X