Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd Mayweather: Keep Your Word!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather was just using Alexander to get Guerrero to come down from his demand of 4 million. the thing is Guerrero knows Mayweather doesn't have many other options.

not too many easy fights left for Mayweather. just think when he fights Canelo, I bet Canelo will be asking for a more than Cotto or Hatton who got 10 million and Mayweather will have to take it because Canelo is the last "easy" cash cow out there.

maybe GBP can keep Danny Garcia away from Matthysse long enough and maybe Mayweather can fight Garcia next year.

I'm done with Mayweather, he had a great career but in the past few years it's all about the cherry picking.

guys like Andre Ward and Sergio Martinez are more deserving of his p4p spot at least they still take risks. with Mayweather these days it's all about the easy money

Comment

Can anyone please tell me why they want to watch this piece of **** of a fight!
      Dont reckon its goona happen anyway

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        Yup, I remember it too. I didn't see it in Devon but I put stock in Floyd's opinion on things strictly boxing related. I think that quote set the bar a little too high for Devon in my mind and almost every fight since then I've been more and more disappointed. Now that he has shifted into strategically spoiling the action of fights I've taken him off my radar as a top fighter, he still lingers though....I think he can do better, but he hasn't and those are THE most frustrating fighters to follow.

One of the primary reasons I don't want to see Floyd-Alexander is because of the statement and I can smell a "close" controversial decision.
        Sometimes I think if Devon got at least 1 "L" between the Kotelnik and Matthysse fights he would have been better off. Kind of like how Matthysse learned from his two L's to Judah and Alexander. Sometimes you need to go through things like that to bring yourself back down to earth and try to correct your mistakes.

Watching Devon in the ring, he's been the same fighter for the past 4 years. You just don't see any progress in his development and he's settling for winning ugly.

Comment

Alexander is not that bad of an opponent. Outside of the Ghost & Bradley, there's really no one else at welterweight. Unless I guess Brook got his fight & beat Devon.

I mean at 147, there's really no one else. Marquez was already dominated & Pacman loss at least 2 of his last 3 fights realistically.

Comment

Canelo and Devon's Man haven't been paying attention.
            FRAUD's word is worthless, and He wants no part of The
            Cinnamon Bun!!!
            Last edited by jbpanama; 02-09-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Alexander vs Mayweather it will be a snoozer lol!

Comment

Originally posted by chardrnm View Post
                Alexander vs Mayweather it will be a snoozer lol!
                You think FRAUD might think that El Pac Man,
                might have slipped enough, to Level the Playing Field???

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Does he not see the irony in this?
                  Saying to keep his word, but he has a contract to fight Kell Brook
                  It's only bad to do when it's not to his advantage apparently

Comment

Being the front-runner does NOT mean that it IS the final decision. So, what word does May will have to keep?

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                      You think FRAUD might think that El Pac Man,
                      might have slipped enough, to Level the Playing Field???
                      floyd money mayweather could never slip that low to pacquiaos status even before marquez put him to sleep.when you are one dimensional with speed and power.you will get KO'D.

Comment

Working...
                      X