No announcement yet.

Rigo v Nonito done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Never heard of a fight being held there, i might attend if they dont overprice the tickets
    Last one was 2000..... Jones-Telesco

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      I'm not upset, it's just a fight that I consider very overhyped and if Donaire is as good as people say he is he'll wipe the floor with Rigo.

I want to see the Mares fight. Mares proved he was legit when he took out Moreno. Rigo hasn't done a thing.

Mares is a horrible matchup. Donaire will take him out coming in with his wild ways. Donaire is no moreno, who frankly cant break an egg.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        What an a$$hole... Ive been called everything from PR to middle eastern but never Salvadorean.
        haha, j/km

most of the people i roll with are salvadoreans and a few mexicans from texas

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Never heard of a fight being held there, i might attend if they dont overprice the tickets
          the fight will be at the small msg

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            NY has been getting much attention recently from the boxing gods.
            im a west coaster but never understood why NY doesn't have more fights

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              so according to what i hear, top rank settled with caribe, rigo wasnt going to sign **** thats crazy. top rank really wanted that fight from what i see
              I guess we'll know that when it's officially announced. And I can't wait to hear all the people saying Arum knew about this and was using it to let Donaire duck Rigondeaux.

Comment

I think Donaire will win this one by KO. This is going to be some elite technical Boxing in this fight.

Comment

Is everyone a "hype-job" these days! I realize this guy has a handfull of bouts but he was a highly decorated amatuer with tons of experience! Theres usually a handfull of decent contenders at the weights below 126 so ring the damn bell and lets see what this Cuban champ has!

People here ***** & cry when they don't fight then when they do everyones opponent is a hype-job!! Sound like a bunch of "cackin' hens"! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    I think Donaire will win this one by KO. This is going to be some elite technical Boxing in this fight.
                    Its also going to be really boring

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I guess we'll know that when it's officially announced. And I can't wait to hear all the people saying Arum knew about this and was using it to let Donaire duck Rigondeaux.
                      nah he wasn't rigo demanded it when he got the contract, this wasnt an issue for the poonso fight. I didnt think arum would compromise, but i guess hbo gave him so much money that he had to make it happen

Comment

Working...
                      X