Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Maravilla fight PBF or GGG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fmj vs sergio...everyone needs to ask themselves when is the last time that floyd fought a real challenge...answer is oscar btw and we all know how that went

Comment

Golovkin. Anyone who says otherwise is just interested in seeing a Middleweight knock Floyd out. I've said it time and time again, Sergio's legacy doesn't become greater if he beats Mayweather.

Comment

Either would be good, but I'd prefer Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Golovkin. Anyone who says otherwise is just interested in seeing a Middleweight knock Floyd out. I've said it time and time again, Sergio's legacy doesn't become greater if he beats Mayweather.
          How does beating one of the best of this generation and taking his 0 not help your legacy!?!?

I can see it the other way around tho. Floyd beating Sergio doesn't do much for him since people will mention weight, and age.

Comment

Either or. I do think Martinez is avoiding GGG. Although I don't see why.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Floyd is a 2x 154 champ, rated #1 currently. If Sergio beats him at 154, it's a huge legacy win. Even at 160 or CW it's a major legacy win. Plus the best payday available to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
                How does beating one of the best of this generation and taking his 0 not help your legacy!?!?

I can see it the other way around tho. Floyd beating Sergio doesn't do much for him since people will mention weight, and age.
                wut???? Martinez doesn't do anything for Floyd?! A win vs Sergio Martinez would be HUGEE for Mayweather.

He was saying it does nothing for Martinez because he's simply too big! Sergio SHOULD beat Floyd, IMO. not sure exactly where you're going with this. There's 1000's of fighters who would beat/KO Mayweather (talking about the guys in higher weight classes) but what's the point of that? There's weight classes for a reason.

I think you might have gotten your post mixed up, no?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Yo is it true Chuck gave you the Ashy in the Larry???
                  yep................

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    Fmj vs sergio...everyone needs to ask themselves when is the last time that floyd fought a real challenge...answer is oscar btw and we all know how that went
                    so he needs to fight a middleweight to have a real challenge??damn you really think highly of him i see

Comment

I want Pusssy to take on both rather than Guerrero & Alexander! But I know He wont!!

Comment

Working...
                      X