Cotto voted the most hated Athlete in PR followed by Juanma ROFLMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    :

I cant see how people would hate Carlos Arroyo, must be Barea fans and estadistas.
    Arroyo's been kind of an arrogant prick since his youth though. So say close friends who went to school with him.

Comment

I would have never of thought that cotto seems cool i wonder what would happen if puerto rico had a fighter who acted like mayweather

Comment

Cotto comes across as humble on his 24/7s, very surprising to think he is the Mayweather of PR in terms of being hated.

I wonder if Margarito is still liked in Mexico, it would be ironic if he was.

Can't think who Britain's most disliked boxer would be...maybe Tyson Fury lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
          I would have never of thought that cotto seems cool i wonder what would happen if puerto rico had a fighter who acted like mayweather
          His name was Camacho and he seemed pretty loved.

Comment

told yall many times real puerto ricans dont like him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              Arroyo's been kind of an arrogant prick since his youth though. So say close friends who went to school with him.
              Who cares, its evident how arrogant he is by the way he defied Miami Police some years ago and the fact that he's got a reggaeton song.

The thing is he's never shown it to the rican crowd, island or the NT. Always said yes to the NT, participates in numerous charity events, especially with kids, and has one of the iconic sports pictures in our history.

If anything he should be up there with Tito and Clemente, as greatest sports figures of all time.

The fact that Barea is fourth in the most liked list shows its just mostly JJ lovers who voted him there.
              Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 02-08-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                told yall many times real puerto ricans dont like him lol.
                what is it though, does he act like he's above everybody or something?

Comment

not surprising. cotto doesn't seem like a people person. only time i've seen him show a hint of emotion is when he pinched that fat guy's butt. plus he sucks at losing and charged PPV for his last fight.

Comment

People stay being crybabies as if Cotto owes them hoes something. Fights the best people, entertains, represents well. Invests in the islands with his promo company and other assorted business ventures. What more do they want?

How about Tito comes back out and charges PPV to fight Jones again or Glen Johnson. Talk about a sore loser who retires after every asswhupping he takes, and he's beloved? Eff that. People just hating because Cotto isn't some flamboyant "look at me" type and would rather just be left alone with his family. That's what its really all about.

I met him years ago in Albuquerque when I lived there. He was a great guy and funny too. I didn't spend lots of time with him and he was still a 140pounder. I remember telling him that he makes Ricans proud and he said "I'm just proud to have fans like you"

Ya'll stay ****ing whiny.

Juanma I can understand, but I'll never understand the disconnect with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      what is it though, does he act like he's above everybody or something?
                      if you ever meet him he a snotty motherfucker, he smacks his lips make eyes like he above alotta of shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X