No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams vs. Francois Botha Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Botha's going to make me a lot of money.

Lets hope. Botha just needs to get him past 6. No way this guy can handle 12 rounds.

I'll probably regret not betting more.

Comment

It's a scheduled 12 rounder and ref just called last round at the start of the 10th...

Comment

...and the announcer called 30 seconds remaining when it's 1:30 on the clock...

What the fuck?!

Comment

...and the announcer called 30 seconds remaining when it's 1:30 on the clock...

What the fuck?!
          yeah that was ****ed up. I was banking on this being 12 and it woulda been Botha's easy.

Comment

Absolute bollocks, it was a 12 round fight until SBW started to tire.

Comment

lol I feel sorry for anyone who put money on that.

Comment

Absolute bollocks, it was a 12 round fight until SBW started to tire.
                Doesn't make sense. Botha doesn't seem too upset about it. Had to have been in the contract.

Comment

I'm guessing he doesn't go right back to rugby on Monday morning after that.

Comment

WTF!!! It was supposed to go 12, the fight was going exactly how it was supposed to...Williams was ready to go.

Comment

This sport is a joke at times...

I wondered why I got Botha KO for 2/1, those odds were too good and now I know why. That has pissed me off, I will get refunded though.

Comment

Working...
                      X