No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Wants Random Drug Testing For All His Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelBenn View Post
    so it isn't Olympic style drug testing then is it?!?!?!
    It's still miles and miles better than any testing Pacquiao has done, isn't it?

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
    Who the phuck does Tim Bradley think he is? The commission?

Next thing you know Bradley's going to wanna start building new stadiums and ****.

Oh man, you're killing me over here.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-08-2013, 08:08 PM.

Comment

So fraud does it and its ok but Timmy does it and he gets sh it for it

Comment

Wow.... people really don't like testing in boxing. Somebody does it and they crucify him

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          So now if ya ask for Random drug testing you wanna be like Mayweather??Am I understanding you correctly??

If so I guess Pac Marquez Peterson Khan etc etc all wanna be like Mayweather..Because they have all talk about or ask about random drug testing since Mayweather has made a big deal of it..So just please make sense before you post...
          LOL, i have been calling Tim as a poor mans version of Floyd since the Alexander fight.

Comment

Nonito Donaire year-round drug testing is the only thing I respect right now

Comment

Is it year round? If not, there is no point.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                LOL, i have been calling Tim as a poor mans version of Floyd since the Alexander fight.
                Don't you mean Broner?

Comment

Good for Tim. Looking forward to his next fight and cleaning up boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Doubt it, Pacman is not that smart to get away with juicing if he did he would be one of the guys caught, I never seen any filipino get caught cheating most of the ones failing drug tests are african american boxers, you guys give him so much credit by thinking he has been juicing for years, just because Floyd said so.

Pac is the same guy who signed two contracts, and he has always been ripped and muscular and rehydrated to 145 when he was fighting at featherweight.

and when you don't cut weight your face will look fuller and bigger.
                    You say pacquiao is not smart enough to juice yet he has a team of highly skilled professionals around him to help. Not to mention the fact that he is supposedly smart enough to become a congressman

Comment

Manny Pacquiao: " I don't even know what a steroid is."

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X