Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Wants Random Drug Testing For All His Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Arum allow this??thats the question

Comment

Who the phuck does Tim Bradley think he is? The commission?

Next thing you know Bradley's going to wanna start building new stadiums and ****.

Totally unacceptable.

Comment

Well I can't say I have a problem with any boxer wanting to make sure the guy he's fighting is clean but Tim is just so lame and talks like he's such a big shot.

Comment

Don't Do It Tim!!!

Don't do it Tim!!! Everyone will think you're stupid and scared to fight. After all, there's no such thing as PEDs in sports, let alone boxing...(tongue in cheek)

Comment

VADA is where its at

USADA??? Eh not so much

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              not only that, but I don't think i remember an asian boxer ever testing positive for a steroid....is there an instance where an asian boxer ever tested positive for a steroid?
              pacquaio spends most of his camp in the US, has an american trainer and has an american strength coach that gives him all sorts of ****tails that even pacquiao claims he doesn't know what they are. pacquiao being asian or is a poor man from a third world country, as you love to suggest, is irrelevant.

Comment

Tim Bradley thinks he's relevant now?! LOOOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
                  I heard gentically asian's are harder to detect drug useage or something like that, don't know if there's any truth to it.
                  Just like how Filipinos can survive gunshots?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    Berto and Peterson demanded tests even though they knew they are juicing. Much like Floyd. What they didn't know is get tested by VADA.
                    Berto and Peterson had positive results on record. Floyd does not have positive results on record. Never have, and each of his results are available to the public. VADA on the other hand, does not disclose tests results publicly, and this is a fact.

Comment

Yet another fighter who I suspect will catch himself similar to Peterson and Berto. This outta be funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X