Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Asking Critics To Look Beyond His Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson has actually been quite lucky that a lot of people and the media seem to have given him a second chance and gave him the opportunities to make himself some money. He needs to accept that not all will allow him to forget or want him to and just be grateful for what he does have.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Do you think Mike is the one calling up shows and journalists so he can tell the story? Or do you think they call him up?
      so if i keep ringing up my bank manager and asking for them to lend me a million quid are they gonna keep doing it?

Comment

THE CHICK WENT TO HIS ROOM AT 3 OL' CLOCK IN THE MORNING. YOU KNOW SHE WANTED TO GET A QUICKIE WITH MIKE. EVEN THO HE WAS CONVICTED, I THINK HE DIDN'T COMMIT RAPE. BUT THATS JUST ME BECAUSE I LOOKED INTO THE CASE AND LOOKED INTO THE GIRL, AND SHE WAS JUST A THIRSTY b*TCH.

Comment

Agreed.

No means no at all times. Even 3am in a dudes hotel room.

But this was a 'he said, she said' case and she had not one sign of a struggle.
          If Tyson had raped me I think I might have had some physical evidence of it.

He was badly set up but was on a bad path anyway.

I wish him every happiness.

Comment

You don't seem to have absorbed anything that Tyson, his lawyers, and millions of people have said, once thay startd thinking about the liklihood of an innocent girl going to a well known woman chaser's bedroom in the early morning hours. Not to mention that her "evidence" had as many spaces in it as a fishing net.

Does anyone, except you, of course, really believe that she went to get his autograph for her baby brother, or sick grandfather, ot maybe to have it raffled for charity??? or for the church where she prayed fervently on her knees every mornig that she would win the Miss World beauty contest and thus, bring aid to starving Africa or something else as worthy......

The rubbish I've just written is not nearly as bad in it's implications as the rubbish you have just written. You've just shown that your head is made of solid stone, and your eyes are not made for use but only appearances.

I'd say that those who want to improve themselves, and want to become normal, should have our cautious support.
            Last edited by edgarg; 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Tyson has actually been quite lucky that a lot of people and the media seem to have given him a second chance and gave him the opportunities to make himself some money. He needs to accept that not all will allow him to forget or want him to and just be grateful for what he does have.
              Really naive comment. His name will always make money. He IS just grateful for what he has left, that's the whole point.

Comment

His past is what carries him now. He will always be identified with it in one way or another. He cannot sweep bits and pieces of his past under the rug.

It is unfair because he did his time. He even could be innocent. The old wild Mike will always be cemented though in the court of public opinion. Some like him, some forgive him and some will not.

He will not be able to change it. All he can do is keep working hard, do positive things and hope to change more minds.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  His past is what carries him now. He will always be identified with it in one way or another. He cannot sweep bits and pieces of his past under the rug.

It is unfair because he did his time. He even could be innocent. The old wild Mike will always be cemented though in the court of public opinion. Some like him, some forgive him and some will not.

He will not be able to change it. All he can do is keep working hard, do positive things and hope to change more minds.
                  very good comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
                    As a boxing fan, sure I like Iron Mike, there shouldnt be a boxing fan who doesn't. He brought everything a true boxing fan wanted to see and that was KOs "but" the Mike Tyson as a boxer is totally different from him as a person. The man is a convicted rapist for crying out loud. He took away a womans dignity, so do I feel bad for him that womens rights activists hate him? Nope, he made his bed now he has to lie in it. Same way Micheal Vick will have to deal with PETA the rest of his life.
                    ****ing ignorant jack@ss, you obviously have no idea of the details of the case so don't talk smalk you stupid ****ing monkey.

Comment

I think he has managed to turn his life right around and that's more than you can say about most in his situation.

He's a changed man. Who in the '90s didn't get the eerie feeling he wasn't going to live too long?

Comment

Working...
                      X