No announcement yet.

At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    Weak azz excuse. Didn't stop him from accepting his fake azz paper 154 title at 150 and claiming to be an 8 division champ, now did it? So many double standards. it's hilarious. Yet Mayweather, who went into 154 lb fightw/Cotto @147 AND while allowing him to weigh in at the full 154 limit is a cherry picker for doing so? Got it!!!
    If you're a 2 time JMW champion and have never attempted to defend your title because you're too small your title is paper as well.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      If you're a 2 time JMW champion and have never attempted to defend your title because you're too small your title is paper as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        DO NOT CARE. You're never, ever going to have a REASONABLE discussion when it pertains to Floyd.

It's gonna be 20 pages of Floyd slurping slurping from you.

So in that case. GOODBYE.
        so you're leaving the thread now?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          so you're leaving the thread now?
          Nah, I'll lurk around, and watch you embarrass yo damn self.

I have neither the time or energy to go tit for tat on Manny vs. Floyd with you. It's a useless battle. It's like trying to convince a suicide bomber that, there won't be 20 virgins for you when you die.

Besides, I gotta catch my Bulls beat up on the Nuggets tonight.
          Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-07-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
            how can you be a paper champ when you beat the champion for your belt??no catchweight,no vacant title?

Comment

Huge Floyd Mayweather Jr fan here. Probably bigger Mayweather Jr fan that a lot of people on this site.

That being said ....the Alexander fight is weak sauce.

Makes me think that Floyd is ready to retire.

Gotta thank him for the awesome fights he has provided. Good stuff champ.

Comment

guerrero ..and im positive floyd is gonna choose the right fighter this time...

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Nah, I'll lurk around, and watch you embarrass yo damn self.
                  im cool man,dont know why you seem so upset,but oh well

Comment

how can you be a paper champ when you beat the champion for your belt??no catchweight,no vacant title?
                    Champion means youre the best in your division 2 fights in 6 years doesn't prove that.

cham·pi·on
                    /ˈCHampēən/
                    Noun
                    A person who has defeated or surpassed all rivals in a competition, esp. in sports
                    Last edited by A.K.A; 02-07-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Yet, you discredit Trout for beating the same fighter. Not because you're trying to make any sense of anything, but because Trout would beat up ya boy Floyd.

Keep it 3hunna.

Comment

Working...
                      X