No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd: Pick Guerrero To Keep Your '0'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
    I disagree, why would Guerrero make 2.5 million just like Ortiz did when he is a 4 division champ(2 div. champ if you count world champ not interim) and Ortiz was just a 1 time champ with no defenses of his title. Guerrero beat Aydin(Mayweather's mandatory at that time) and Berto who has been the gate keeper for the Mayweather sweepstakes in the past. Guerrero makes Mayweather more money than B1tch a$$ Alexander due to it being a Mexican holiday, so why is punk a$$ Mayweather B1tching. Also, Alexander quit against Bradley claiming he couldn't see when the cut was on the top of his five-head! Alexander is a boring fighter, don't most of you remember the Bailey fight! I think Mayweather also viewed Guerrero as a tougher opponent than Alexander due to the way he man handled the steroid user Berto! Fuk Mayweather-Alexander!

Doesn't matter how many paper titles Guerrero has won Ortiz was and still is the more well known fighter. You and others need to cut the "Floyd is avoiding this one or that one" routine cause that ***** is extremely tired. Soon as Floyd defeats the latest hype you and the others will be trying to find someone new so cut the BS, it's not a good look for you. Wack ass Guerrero aint worth more than 2.5!!!! Dude aint never made that kinda money. Idiots expect Floyd to be the best and the stupidist at the same time.

Comment

Guerrero beat selcuk aydin..common man that's something to be proud of

On the real tho,devon is a much better opponent for floyd,maybe not to Mexicans but we know that they don't judge it from the boxing point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        Doesn't matter how many paper titles Guerrero has won Ortiz was and still is the more well known fighter. You and others need to cut the "Floyd is avoiding this one or that one" routine cause that ***** is extremely tired. Soon as Floyd defeats the latest hype you and the others will be trying to find someone new so cut the BS, it's not a good look for you. Wack ass Guerrero aint worth more than 2.5!!!! Dude aint never made that kinda money. Idiots expect Floyd to be the best and the stupidist at the same time.
        I never said Floyd was ducking duma$$, I stated that Guerrero did deserve the money he was asking for and that he was a tougher opponent than Alexander. I'm not saying Guerrero would win I'm saying he makes a more competitive fight than Alexander. Also, wtf are you talking about people like me rooting for a hype job and making excuses when they're defeated? I know Mayweather is going to win every time cuz he cherry picks! I never thought a Mayweather opponent was going to win except for Corralez and Castillo(which he did in their first fight), especially the the weak opposition that he's been cherry picking, come on man, do you really think I believe his cherry picks have a chance lmfao! BTW, paper titles are commonly implemented as bargaining chips during negotiations by promoters idiot!
        Last edited by BIGLEX; 02-08-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          Guerrero beat selcuk aydin..common man that's something to be proud of

On the real tho,devon is a much better opponent for floyd,maybe not to Mexicans but we know that they don't judge it from the boxing point of view.
          A lightweight moving up two weight divisions and whooping a undefeated power puncher who is ranked No1 is worth noting. How the fuk is Alexander a better opponent, who fuk has he beaten at WW besides an old Bailey by boring decision and Maidana who was a bloated jr WW at that time? Nobody you idiot! Mexicans call it like it is, regardless if its for or against our favor duma$$. You just sound like a Mexican hater cuz their so dominant in boxing, even Floyd admits to that idiot! For the record, I'm a fan of many Mexican boxers and many others who aren't Mexicans so long as they fight the best and have entertaining styles.

Comment

Devon Alexander Wouldn't Punch Against Bradley; Why Would he Show Up Against Junior?

Alexander has the tools, the youth, the speed, but he lacks heart and confiction, and Junior Mayweather knows this. Guerrero is acting too confident, a bit crazy, on a helluva hot win streak, tough as nails, will stand in there, take your best, and go nowhere. Guerrero will make you fight all night long, from bell to bell. Junior got that with Cotto; he doesn't want that again, especially with a much younger fighter like Guerrero. Everyone scares Devon Alexander. He sleeps with the lights on. It's an easy payday and a belt of Junior; it's never about fighting the best of the best, in their prime. If Floyd really wanted the biggest payday out there, Pacquiao would still bring him that. He's still too dangerous for a gutless Junior Mayweather. He needs to grow a set. Devon is just talking tough to make sure he gets the fight, and a lottery ticket, payday.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              LMAO. The **** talking between Kevin Cunningham and Uncle Roger/Floyd during Faceoff could be real entertaining.
              lol didnt think of that lmfao. but the face off between devon and floyd would be a bore fest two lames stuttering at each other for 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Floyd vs Alexander would do even less. All I was stating was that neither fight is a big money fight for either opponent to be requesting $4mil
                I agree that Alexander would produce less for Mayweather. I still feel that Guerrero has accomplished more as a boxer than Ortiz, so for him to make the same amount, he probably views it as an insult. I'm not saying Guerrero is a big money fight but simply him being an American with Mexican descent does help sale tickets on Cinco De Mayo weekend. I think this fight definitely exceeds 1 million ppv sales.

Comment

Marquez, Guerrero nor Mares are draws, yet their fans act like Floyd isn't the draw lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                    Alexander has the tools, the youth, the speed, but he lacks heart and confiction, and Junior Mayweather knows this. Guerrero is acting too confident, a bit crazy, on a helluva hot win streak, tough as nails, will stand in there, take your best, and go nowhere. Guerrero will make you fight all night long, from bell to bell. Junior got that with Cotto; he doesn't want that again, especially with a much younger fighter like Guerrero. Everyone scares Devon Alexander. He sleeps with the lights on. It's an easy payday and a belt of Junior; it's never about fighting the best of the best, in their prime. If Floyd really wanted the biggest payday out there, Pacquiao would still bring him that. He's still too dangerous for a gutless Junior Mayweather. He needs to grow a set. Devon is just talking tough to make sure he gets the fight, and a lottery ticket, payday.
                    Dude, you hit it right on the money! lol

Comment

neither alexander/guerrero deserves 4 million and if floyd offers you a fight, you better take it.

Comment

Working...
                      X