Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Shoud Khan's 1st Opponent Be at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    Bradley's public ducking of Khan is a well-documented affair so I'm not sure if he'd be willing to man up at 147. He probably still fears the match up even after Khan's most recent losses.
    LMAO,oh boy..

Comment

Bradley's public ducking of Khan is a well-documented affair so I'm not sure if he'd be willing to man up at 147. He probably still fears the match up even after Khan's most recent losses.
      Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
      Give it a break. I really wanted to see Bradley Khan fight but financially Bradley has been proven right for not taking the fight. Had he taken the fight I very much doubt that he would have got to fight Manny and that has set him for life. Somehow I don't see the prospect of entering the ring with Khan being as daunting as facing Pacman.
      I think this explains it all..

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        Give it a break. I really wanted to see Bradley Khan fight but financially Bradley has been proven right for not taking the fight. Had he taken the fight I very much doubt that he would have got to fight Manny and that has set him for life. Somehow I don't see the prospect of entering the ring with Khan being as daunting as facing Pacman.
        Financially sure, and Pacquiao is a more daunting task on the surface, but Bradley did say that he wasn't taking the Khan fight because "what if I lose the fight, i'm out of the Pacquiao-Mayweather sweepstakes". He basically didn't fight Khan because he feared he might lose the fight due to the style match up. There's no telling if that mentality has changed. He might still refuse to fight Khan because he'll be out of the Mayweather sweepstakes if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I think this explains it all..
          I disagree, Bradley could openly duck Khan at 147 like he did at 140, for fear of losing and squandering his potential Mayweather payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Franky Featherdusters or Benny Brokenhands

TS - can you please add these to the poll so I can place my vote. None of these other choices are realistic.

Comment

Financially sure, and Pacquiao is a more daunting task on the surface, but Bradley did say that he wasn't taking the Khan fight because "what if I lose the fight, i'm out of the Pacquiao-Mayweather sweepstakes". He basically didn't fight Khan because he feared he might lose the fight due to the style match up. There's no telling if that mentality has changed. He might still refuse to fight Khan because he'll be out of the Mayweather sweepstakes if he loses.
              I disagree, Bradley could openly duck Khan at 147 like he did at 140, for fear of losing and squandering his potential Mayweather payday.
              Bradley not fighting Khan was a business move plan and simple..As far as Bradley refusing to fight Khan now,why would Bradley fight Khan at this point??Khan brings nothing to Bradley at this stage of his career..So I'll have to disagree with you..Bradley not fighting Khan now(or before)is a better business choice..Not out of fear..

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                TS - can you please add these to the poll so I can place my vote. None of these other choices are realistic.
                Malignaggi's already there and Bradley already ducked so no point..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Bradley not fighting Khan was a business move plan and simple..As far as Bradley refusing to fight Khan now,why would Bradley fight Khan at this point??Khan brings nothing to Bradley at this stage of his career..So I'll have to disagree with you..Bradley not fighting Khan now(or before)is a better business choice..Not out of fear..
                  Just for lol'z and an easy KO. Bradley hasn't had a KO in awhile.

Comment

If maidana couldn't ko khan dont see braldey ko'ing him i think it'll be a very similar fight to the peterson fight because bradley brings pressure without PEDS

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
                      If maidana couldn't ko khan dont see braldey ko'ing him i think it'll be a very similar fight to the peterson fight because bradley brings pressure without PEDS
                      Maidana did not KO Khan,but Garcia did..Garcia has far less KO wins then Maidana,not to mention only 4 more KO wins then Bradley..It's all about how you land on your opponent..It truly would not surprise me if Bradley caught Khan with something he did not see coming and Khan could not recover..

Comment

Working...
                      X