Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire hits Golden Boy for ruse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't they send a counter proposal?

Let's all gather and look forward to Donaire-Darchinyan II. God damn you Abner Mares!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Arum received it. Do you really think hes lower on the totem pole than Dunkin or Nonito?

Defend till death! I do respect your loyalty to the man.
      You are too dense to expect a response of/with substance

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        Why didn't they send a counter proposal?

Let's all gather and look forward to Donaire-Darchinyan II. God damn you Abner Mares!
        Oh besides the fact that they don't do business together.?.?.? Cant really think of any other reason

Comment

So they lied about the proposal, yet it doesn't matter because they wouldn't have agreed to any terms whatsoever?

Sounds great!

Are you looking forward to Donaire-Darchinyan II? Is that a defendable matchup?

Comment

So they lied about the proposal, yet it doesn't matter because they wouldn't have agreed to any terms whatsoever?

Sounds great!

Did you not read or comprehend post 28???

Mares

Rigo

Terrazas

In that order

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Did you not read or comprehend post 28???

Mares

Rigo

Terrazas

In that order
              Read it, thought i comprehended it, apparently you must mean something else than what you wrote.

Oh but why list Mares? That fight is impossible to make!
              A simple yes or no would do. To me Donaire-Darchinya II is a joke of a fight that make Donaire look like an even bigger joke. He's too good for this nonsense.

Comment

Read it, thought i comprehended it, apparently you must mean something else than what you wrote.

Oh but why list Mares? That fight is impossible to make!
                A simple yes or no would do. To me Donaire-Darchinya II is a joke of a fight that make Donaire look like an even bigger joke. He's too good for this nonsense.
                I put what I interpreted from the whole situation..... If you don't agree fine I didn't quote anyone in here to try and make them see my point of view

I can dream

I don't like Donaire-Vic II either....

Comment

Sounds great!

the absurdity of nonito-vic 2 is a different subject in which you're tying it all into this because of your hate for donaire.

it's hard to make donaire-mares because of BOTH TR and GBP. so rigo is the fight they're trying to make and it was the fight most boxing fans wanted before, moreso than mares. and i wont put the blame on nonito if this fight falls through.

one thing all would agree with you though, donaire-darchinyan 2 sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    the absurdity of nonito-vic 2 is a different subject in which you're tying it all into this because of your hate for donaire.

it's hard to make donaire-mares because of BOTH TR and GBP. so rigo is the fight they're trying to make and it was the fight most boxing fans wanted before, moreso than mares. and i wont put the blame on nonito if this fight falls through.

one thing all would agree with you though, donaire-darchinyan 2 sucks.
                    why wont you blame nonito if the fight falls through just on GP? shouldn't you let the facts dictate who you blame?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      why wont you blame nonito if the fight falls through just on GP? shouldn't you let the facts dictate who you blame?
                      are you my fan or am i on your alert list somehow? coz every time i post you suddenly pop out of nowhere.

did i mean donaire-mares? read again and try to comprehend a little bit more before you post.

Comment

Working...
                      X