No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Francesco Pianeta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    It's also about what they are actually worth. They bring no following (other than maybe Price and Fury), no money and they are ****ty fighters.

The main point to take away from your post is "surrender", because that's how all the contenders fight vs. Klitschko. It's sad to see and i don't think they deserve any money at all.
    Oh, for sure.

There's no reason why the contenders shouldn't be fighting each other. It's a sorry state of affairs.

Comment

Not close to a competitive fight very disapointed but not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Pianeta isn't worthy though, it's nice to see you twist and manipulate and then emphasize an unbeaten record, he's not even a contender! I'd rather see Wlad fight Chagaev again, Chisora, Ustinov, Johnson, Abdusalamov... hell, even Travis Walker would be a better opponent than Pianeta.

Are you familiar with Pianeta and the names on his record? Or do you just see 28-0, a few green bars and think he's good to go?
        No, I am just asking who should he fight?

I really don't see the point in beating the hell out of guys he already beat the hell of.

Comment

I enjoy watching Wlad anyway. Whoever you put in front of him he will dominate, beat, destory and make look like a bum... Just look at Haye fighting Wlad and Haye fighting Chisorra.

If Haye fought Chisorra before he was beaten by Wlad I swear people would bet a good money he is taking Wlad out.

Tomorrow when Wlad dominates over Povetkin, Pulev, Price, Tyson you'll all say their are just bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            I enjoy watching Wlad anyway. Whoever you put in front of him he will dominate, beat, destory and make look like a bum... Just look at Haye fighting Wlad and Haye fighting Chisorra.

If Haye fought Chisorra before he was beaten by Wlad I swear people would bet a good money he is taking Wlad out.

Tomorrow when Wlad dominates over Povetkin, Pulev, Price, Tyson you'll all say their are just bums.
            I certainly won't.

Povetkin - olympic gold medalist, with an excellent amateur background.
            Pulev - tough, durable HW

Price and Fury i'm torn over. Both have suspect chins; but have potential. As long as they take their time before jumping into a K-Bro fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              I certainly won't.

Povetkin - olympic gold medalist, with an excellent amateur background.
              Pulev - tough, durable HW

Price and Fury i'm torn over. Both have suspect chins; but have potential. As long as they take their time before jumping into a K-Bro fight.
              You are one of the rare guys out here who is not Klitschko fan and who is not whining about them all the time. Kudos for that!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Horrendous fight.

Pianeta is an absolute joke of an opponent and I'd be surprised if this went past 3. 4 years ago he fought the likes of Sosnowski, Skelton and I was expecting him to step it up from there. But he's regressed since then and hasn't fought a meaningful fight in those 4 years.

It's really embarrassing how poor of an opponent the Klitschko's are picking recently. Charr was a joke but Pianeta is even worse.
                Both were undefeated. Stop whining.

Comment

Who the f**k is this guy???

Comment

Wlad is going to kill this journeymen. I would have preferred someone like Boytsov.

Comment

I love this fight.

Pianeta is a poor man's Tony Tucker.

Only fitting Wlad fights him.

Comment

Working...
                      X