Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Francesco Pianeta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad won the IBF/IBO in what, 2006?.......

It's mid 2013 and Wlad still has the IBF/IBO titels.......plus added the WBA/WBO/Ring titles............Wlads a true champion.

Comment

• I wonder who received the worse beating from Wlad today:
      Pianeta or Hayden's vagina

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Povetkin isn't good. He's just another name to clear out and continue to establish Wlad's dominance during his reign. He's nowhere near the best fighter Wlad would have ever beaten.
        You're either clueless about boxing or you're clueless about boxing...Povetkin.."not good" ? !!!...

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
            You're either clueless about boxing or you're clueless about boxing...Povetkin.."not good" ? !!!...
            He's still going to get sonned in August

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I wonder who received the worse beating from Wlad today:
              Pianeta or Hayden's vagina
              Hayden's ass.

Comment

• Wladimir is a gentleman, he avoided ruining Pianeta. Povetkin will get slaughtered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Wladimir is a gentleman, he avoided ruining Pianeta. Povetkin will get slaughtered.
                  He'll perhaps want some revenge on Povetkin for not showing up for the presser and ducking him in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    He'll perhaps want some revenge on Povetkin for not showing up for the presser and ducking him in the past.
                    i didnt watch tonight it was on a channel i didnt have in the uk, what was the fight like? I'll watch it anyway after i get a few hours sleep but I'm not expecting anything other than a typical Wlad one sided beat down

Comment

• Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
                      Stylistically Wlad is the worst imaginable fight for Povetkin.

Except for Wlad's questionable chin, of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X