Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer Likes Alexander Over Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at these idiots, they still dont kno why cheating Berto got whoop by Guerrero lol,

These dummies dont kno none thats why Berto is a cheating fraud

His the coach that try to teach the shoulder roll to bum ass Berto lol
    Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 02-07-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Bertos trainer is a jackasss

Comment

Berto's trainer is right! Guerrero beating Aydin who got beat by slow Soto and Berto who already got beat by Ortiz isn't the way to get a Floyd shot. Alexander probably does have a better chance If any at beating Floyd due to his athleticism, it's been a while since Floyd faced someone as young and agile as Alexander. I'd rather see that then watch Guerrero sit there and get out boxed for 12 rounds we've seen that episode over and over..

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Berto's trainer is right! Guerrero beating Aydin who got beat by slow Soto and Berto who already got beat by Ortiz isn't the way to get a Floyd shot. Alexander probably does have a better chance If any at beating Floyd due to his athleticism, it's been a while since Floyd faced someone as young and agile as Alexander. I'd rather see that then watch Guerrero sit there and get out boxed for 12 rounds we've seen that episode over and over..
          Thanks, now I got my laugh in for the day

Comment

I see this fools took that ass whooping personally.

Comment

Still hurt his fighter got his ass beat by a LW.

Comment

Trout or Canelo..nothing else will do..defend that 154 lb belt you hold..alexander and guerrero just don't do it for me in terms of shelling out money to watch the fight...

Comment

Its not a good look to take swipes at the fighter who kicked your fighters a$$.... Even if your pick is Devon

Comment

What did he say? Robert just stands there, in front of you, throwing punches? If that's all Robert did, how did Berto lose? Robert did far more to Berto than this guy gives credit, a lot of it wasn't nice at all. If that's all the Ghost does, why didn't Berto move and avoid such a simple tactic? Maybe Berto has no legs, no footwork?; or maybe Robert was doing more than just standing there, maybe he was cutting off the ring. Alexander might run..uh..box better than Robert, but that doesn't prove who's better.

Comment

Morgan is trash. I've always thought Berto was over hyped but he'd be a lot better off if be had a better trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X