Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Leonard Ellerbe be inducted into the boxing HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That famous mustache smile of his? Yeah he is a shoe in.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      The real questions are does Margarito belong in the h.o.f, and is Marquez's embarrassing ko of Pac one of the biggest one punch ko's in boxing history. Those are the real questions I need answered!

Margarito > Gatti

and yes Marquez's KO was one of the biggest in history.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Margarito > Gatti

and yes Marquez's KO was one of the biggest in history.
        I asked if Margarito was a h.o.famer. I said nothing about Gatti.

Comment

I asked if Margarito was a h.o.famer. I said nothing about Gatti.

Gatti was inducted into the hof in 2012, so if Gatti deserves to be in so does Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

Reggie Bush may have been one of the bigger names on the Dolphins squad for the past two years, and may have racked up two seasons close to 1,000 yards, but don't expect him to come back.

Though Bush has stated he'd like to stay in Miami, it's looking more and more likely that the team won't go out of its way to re-sign him.

Bush's two-year contract is up, and he'll be a free agent heading into next season.

CBSSports.com reports it's "highly unlikely" Bush will be back. The team might offer him a "team friendly" contract, but Bush would probably be able to get more money elsewhere.

Which makes a certain amount of sense. Bush is still going strong, but 28 isn't exactly young for a running back. The team has also drafted Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller in recent years, and though they might not be at an elite level yet, the team clearly hopes to develop their talents.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...ely_coming.php
            Man I hope the Broncos scoop him up

Comment

The real questions are does Margarito belong in the h.o.f, and is Marquez's embarrassing ko of Pac one of the biggest one punch ko's in boxing history. Those are the real questions I need answered!
              maybe you should create a thread on that my friend. LOL you been here since 2010 and you still cant figure out forum etiquette, must be something in the genes preventing you from comprehending and learning etiquette, this is similar to to talking in the theathre, being loud in a libarary and being obnoxiousn and crusing in a bank line. Have some sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TKO6 View Post
                Leonard Ellerbe, Floyd's right hand man

Qualifications

- Degree at a top accredited University
                - CEO of Mayweather Promotions
                - Former amateur boxer
                - Floyd's str/conditioning coach
                - 17 years in the boxing circle
                - 2nd assistant to Floyd in his fights
                - One of the most knowledgeable men in the sport
                - Mayweather Promotions Resource Manager
                - Has brought us such great fights over the last 10 years

I really believe that if he continues working in the boxing circle and keeps bringing us great memorable fights, he will have a chance to be inducted into the boxing HOF
                You forgot to mention That he;s a H0M0 who has sleep overs with Floyd

Comment

Sure. And so will yesir and Gino Ros.

Comment

I think he has a wife sir, please do not make fun of this man's sexuality.

Comment

Ellerbee is a hoe...dude got this corny ass vibe about him..I can't explain EXACTLY what it is..its a combination of many things that I don't like about him...can't find nothing nice to say about the dude....go check out the Mayweather-Mosley weigh in and just watch that clown get real corny...smh...Hall Of Lames is where he belongs

Comment

Working...
                      X