Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of hating who Floyd "wants" to fight, take it to the source.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout IMO beat Cotto Easier than PBF, Look at their faces at the end Trout looked hardly touched and PBF was all busted up bleeding!

Also If Floyd's going to fight a WW I think Guerrero deserves the shot over Alexander, Guerrero has the WW WBC interim belt where he should be next in line. I just think after he saw Bertos Eyes after the Guerrero fight he **** his pants and does not want to risk his PRETTY boy Face!

Look at their records at WW Alexander beat Maidana both coming up from 140, then had a stinker vs Bailey. Where Guerrero came up in weight and beat Aydin who was ranked #1 by the WBC and had been waiting for a shot at a belt and then went on and beat the Sh*out of berto!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      so floyd should fight canelo in Mexico?
      Who do you think is the tougher fight between Trout and Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Choose is not chose Larry. One is past tense one is present tense. Learn this & you'll make more sense. Choose the competitive fight is not the same as (chose the competitive fight).
        either way he shtted on you and your thread and you havent had one credible comeback yet, so you CHOSE to go off on a tangent such as the post above.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Canelo.........he is the better,younger,stronger more skilled fighter

Comment

I see right through you Mr. You want me to say Trout. Then you're going to say, "no, Canelo." Then we're going to go back and fourth, and then you're gonna say, "have them both fight to find out." When in reality, Floyd should be fighting Canelo then Trout. Or vice versa. Instead of a "tune up" with Guerrero or Alexander.

You sneaky devil, you.

Then you can say, "why you guys complaining about Floyd not fighting Trout/Canelo? They should be fighting to see who gets Floyd."

When you said it yourself. Floyd can make $$$ fighting anyone. Why does he need to build up Canelo or Trout, but it's cool that he fights Guerrero/Alexander? 2 fighters that have the same clout as Canelo/Trout.

If anything, you'd think Canelo would have the huge Mexican fan base, and Trout would have the Cotto fans knowing who he is, since he did beat their fighter.
            Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-07-2013, 01:23 AM.

Comment

I agree with that!

Comment

I see right through you Mr. You want me to say Trout. Then you're going to say, "no, Canelo." Then we're going to go back and fourth, and then you're gonna say, "have them both fight to find out." When in reality, Floyd should be fighting Canelo then Trout. Or vice versa. Instead of "tune up" with Guerrero or Alexander.

You sneaky devil, you.

Comment

I know right!

Comment

What is the name of thy phat az woman! I'm mah Gawd!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                      Trout IMO beat Cotto Easier than PBF, Look at their faces at the end Trout looked hardly touched and PBF was all busted up bleeding!

Also If Floyd's going to fight a WW I think Guerrero deserves the shot over Alexander, Guerrero has the WW WBC interim belt where he should be next in line. I just think after he saw Bertos Eyes after the Guerrero fight he **** his pants and does not want to risk his PRETTY boy Face!

Look at their records at WW Alexander beat Maidana both coming up from 140, then had a stinker vs Bailey. Where Guerrero came up in weight and beat Aydin who was ranked #1 by the WBC and had been waiting for a shot at a belt and then went on and beat the Sh*out of berto!
                      this is funnny. shall I post pics of Manny's face after fighting Cotto? Who won that fight?

How about Cottos face Floyd fight vs Trouts?

Fact of the matter is that the fights were fought with two different styles with two different outcomes. Cotto was never in danger of being ko by Trout yet he was with Floyd.

Larry's point is spot on. Canelo and Trout are one in the same. If people are going to praise Trout like hes some beast then yall need to do same with Canelo therefore Floyd gets credit for fighting either

Comment

Working...
                      X