Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of hating who Floyd "wants" to fight, take it to the source.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    your a dumb ass he is saying they both fought cotto and both beat him yet trout gets praised while floyd gets shtted get it?
    Floyd didnt beat Rigoberto Alvarez for a vacant made upbelt though instead he is trying to cherry pick on his little brother

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I mean we all do it. I dislike when people mention ginger as an opponent. Being he's ducked his entire division & is nothing but an unproven hype job.

Now there are some that are hating on the Ghost, saying he's a lightweight or what has he done.

Then there are those that bash Alexander saying he should have 3 losses & doesn't deserve it.

But the fact is, there is no one in boxing right now than can "choose" Floyd. He's the 1 who chooses who he fights, when & if he does. He isn't gonna (choose) the competitive fight. He's gonna choose the easiest fight for the biggest payday. It's not the opponents fault. You fall in line & pray for your shot. But if you actually pose a real threat expect to be ignored entirely.

Devon, the Ghost & even ginger are not bums. They're just the guys Floyd knows he can market & manipulate to a calculated victory. Notice Floyd never mentioned Trout & had ton loads of excuses for Martinez....I rest my case.
      Which would be irrelevant concerning me cause I never crapped on Floyd/Cotto. So who's the dumb a$$ no pockerlips??
      make up your mind man

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        Thank you...it's like he doesnt get it...
        Really Larry?? While you hate on Trout/Cotto. When I've never hated on Floyd/Cotto?? Ohh the irony is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Floyd didnt beat Rigoberto Alvarez for a vacant made upbelt though instead he is trying to cherry pick on his little brother
          lmfao..............

Comment

Really Larry?? While you hate on Trout/Cotto. When I've never hated on Floyd/Cotto?? Ohh the irony is right.
            im not hating on anything,you made this thread..im wondering why you are so big on trout and act like he is such a threat cause he beat the same cotto floyd beat,yet you make a thread saying floyd wont fight a threat..you are making no sense at all

Comment

I mean you claim if floyd fights alverez its a cherry pick,yet trout fought alverez's less talented brother for a fake ass vacant title and its ok and he is a threat??

Comment

make up your mind man
                Choose is not chose Larry. One is past tense one is present tense. Learn this & you'll make more sense. Choose the competitive fight is not the same as (chose the competitive fight).

Comment

I mean you claim if floyd fights alverez its a cherry pick,yet trout fought alverez's less talented brother for a fake ass vacant title and its ok and he is a threat??
                  You keep forgetting Larry. No one's lining up to fight Trout. He gets what he can. Floyd can choose WHOEVER the **** he wants.

you can probably say the same thing for Canelo as well.
                  Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-07-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

He also beat him in Mexico.

Comment

He also beat him in Mexico.
                      so floyd should fight canelo in Mexico?

Comment

Working...
                      X