Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander would beat Guerrero.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to think Guerrero would outwork Alexander but it is hard to tell how good Guerrero is at 147 by beating the guys he did.

Comment

bradley
      in tht order

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I think Devon's uppercuts do more damage then Berto did and Alexander throws decent combinations a fight on the inside gives Alexander a decent chance but if Guerrero starts picking off from the outside like Kotelnik did I see him winning UD or get robbed of a UD
        That's a good point, Alexander might get a dirty decision. Guerrero is rough though, I think he would eventually force Devon into holding on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I tend to think Guerrero would outwork Alexander but it is hard to tell how good Guerrero is at 147 by beating the guys he did.
          So how does that same logic not apply to Alexander? His resume includes a JWW and a geriatric

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Of course you would....and we all know why!!!
            Let me guess you think it is because I'm trying to justify a Floyd fight with Allexander?
            Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            I don't support this fight and I'd go so far as to say a part of me wants him to lose his next fight. Having a tune up fight is a part of the game, people didn't really bat an eyelid when Cotto fought Gomez or when De La Hoya fought Forbes. The pretense of it being a big fight I can deal with, they're in the business to make money.

What I don't like is the negative influence Mayweather ( and Pacquiao) are having on the sport, I feel as though they have single handedly ruined the divisions from 140-154lb. Fighters are skipping divisions in pursuit of fighting Mayweather or Pacquiao, fighters ( Canelo) are taking soft touch opponents so that their future pay day isn't ruined and now fighters are pulling out of competitive fights in order to land that pay day.

I'd be happy if he retired so that the new generation can thrive.
            I'm not a fan of this fight, it stinks on paper and I'm pretty sure it would stink as an event. I'm not a fan of Floyd v Guerrero either but I'd prefer the match up to Floyd v Allexander because Guerrero has proven more.

Comment

Guerrero would son the kid from st louis....

Comment

Guerrero breaks this boring fuck down and make him quit like he done before, he only hope is too hold on to dear life.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Ahh who am I kidding? Devon sucks balls. Guerrero sucks too, just not as much. Man, boxing is really in the dumps. 10 major fight cancellations in just the last month, Floyd pissing about with two crappy opponents, Pac getting KTFO....

Whoever won this, and I still think it might be Devon, we'd lose out bad.
                  No worries Benny. I know its hard not to defend Floyd's next pick being a fan of his .... but I commend you for being able to fight it and state the truth!!!

Comment

Guerrero is better all around imo

Comment

No I disagree tbh. Guerrero would either out box him from the outside or rough him up in the inside and win a decision IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X