Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Provodnikov Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley deserves better, is this the best that they can come up with? After a win over Manny, he gets a ESPN fighter. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm just glad to see Bradley getting back in the ring. He went too long, fighting Arum which I definitely respect.

Comment

It's like I jumped on a thread specifically designed for the f-ggets out there. This is Boxing, we're there to watch men fight not to see them flouncing up and down a catwalk. SMH.
        Last edited by MujoHrnjica; 02-06-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

This thread is pretty funny so far. Ah, I'm just glad it's next month so my homey Desert Storm can go out there and demolish this guy, smile at the camera, and say "easy work".

I've never seen a dude get hated on like him for getting a favorable decision. The guy is a natural born winner, he wins, that's who and what he is. The amount of skill he presents both offensively and defensively is on a truly elite level and I read posts portraying him as a virtual panhandler of boxing ability.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            This thread is pretty funny so far. Ah, I'm just glad it's next month so my homey Desert Storm can go out there and demolish this guy, smile at the camera, and say "easy work".

I've never seen a dude get hated on like him for getting a favorable decision. The guy is a natural born winner, he wins, that's who and what he is. The amount of skill he presents both offensively and defensively is on a truly elite level and I read posts portraying him as a virtual panhandler of boxing ability.
            It's not about the favorable decision. He acts like he spanked Pacquiao when he really lost. Acts like he's too good for certain fighters when he's really not. He's stuck in Top Rank doing a bunch of nothing and now's he's about to fight this jackass. Its. **** fight considering how he thought Peterson and Guerrero weren't good enough for him. His skill set is limited imo too. Offensively he uses his head way too much. His fights aren't really exciting either. Sorry bro, I think Tim is lame. And a lot of other people agree. Not just the Pacstans.

Comment

Tim Bradley has a fight?

Comment

Provodnikov looks like a cabbage patch kid!!! I still think he gives Bradley all he can handle in a entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  It's not about the favorable decision. He acts like he spanked Pacquiao when he really lost. Acts like he's too good for certain fighters when he's really not. He's stuck in Top Rank doing a bunch of nothing and now's he's about to fight this jackass. Its. **** fight considering how he thought Peterson and Guerrero weren't good enough for him. His skill set is limited imo too. Offensively he uses his head way too much. His fights aren't really exciting either. Sorry bro, I think Tim is lame. And a lot of other people agree. Not just the Pacstans.
                  To each his own, his career is still going, Pac's just got blown out the water. Peterson isn't good enough to fight Bradley, that's why Tim already handed him his only career defeat when he dominated him for 11 out of 12 rounds.

Tim will keep on winning and I'll keep on supporting him......no need to apologize to me.

Comment

he'll work Provodnikov, but it'll be good to see Bradley back. hope he's more active in the next couple years than he has been in the past couple.

Comment

Bradley's lucky he found some work! He was almost cast-off after the Robbery! Provodnikov is one of Fav fighters!! I hope he makes it exciting coz I know Bradley cant make it exciting.

Cmon Provodnikov!!! Makes it excitng and Please take out Bradley & get rid of boringness in boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X