Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Provodnikov Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus, these guys are hideous...

that last pic, bradley doing the "hoover hand" on the tecate girl... smh
    Last edited by Zyzz; 02-06-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

horrible Provodnikov is horrible. And Bradley by 119-109. Did I mention how horrible-looking Provodnikov is, because seriously, that dude looks like he was dropped on the face at birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
        jesus, these guys are hideous...

that last pic, bradley doing the "hoover hand" on the tecate girl... smh
        these guys are fighters, they punched in the face for a living. its not a ****ing beauty pageant.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          these guys are fighters, they punched in the face for a living. its not a ****ing beauty pageant.
          plenty of decent looking fighters, that excuse is irrelevant

Comment

Provodnikov by KO!!!

Comment

2 nice looking ladies...depending how offense-minded Tim is, this might b a late round tko...

Comment

This is the funniest thread ever!!! You guys made me laugh so loud that I woke up my wife... Hilarious...

On a serious note, Bradley doesn't look as pudgy as he did before the Pacman fight so he's probably in shape and has a lot to prove... Bradley may get the KO.

Comment

Biggest clown in boxing right here guys. Timothy "bozo" Bradley. Too good for Peterson. Too good for Guerrero. Now he's fighting this jackass. Lol. What a ****ing loser!

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
                    What an ugly Mother ****er...
                    you better be a female making that remark...and if so, post some pics of yourself so we can see if you got the right to call someone ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
                      plenty of decent looking fighters, that excuse is irrelevant
                      Only to a poof would a fighter's looks be in any way relevant. Are you a poof?

Comment

Working...
                      X