Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider Darchinyan an acceptable opponent for Donaire at this time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
    He won't fight Mikey Garcia. If Donaire is planning to move up in the Featherweight Division. I love to see him fight Nicholas Walters. (The Current WBA Featherweight Champion)

who's that? never heard! not gonna happen.

Comment

750 000 is more than he deserves,what is rigo expecting,some extra money because he did well in the amateurs??

11 fights and most of them were bums...I say mofaka is lucky to get 750000

Comment

No its the worst mentioned so far this year.

Comment

As s Donaire fan, No. Rather see him move up in weight. The only reason for the rematch I can see is that the fight will be in Los Angeles, with its Filipino and Armenian population. Darchinyanhas been known for awhile and he slightly edges Rigo in terms of money fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
            what's donaire to do though? rigo won't sign the contract even though his team and his manager have said that everything looked great with the contract...and mares is with gbp, so understandably that fight is difficult to make. i don't get why donaire is hated so much in boxing...can anyone give me a good reason why barely anyone likes him?
            This whole "hate" thing is stupid and whiny. How can I "hate" Nonito? I don't even know him. And more's the pity...If I knew him, I could just ask him.

I had a reasonable reply to your post but the hyperbole just robs me of any desire to converse.

Comment

of course not. not even close.

Comment

donaire spanked that ass last time when darchinyan was near his prime. He won every second of every round and the KO was a killer counter punch while moving backwards. Darch has basically no chance. Id rather it be a new opponent.

He is a bit better than donaires last fight but fighting two ****ty opponents in a row doesnt make it better.

Comment

No, Donaire or Arum is ducking Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    Rigo will sign the contract, but greedy old Arum isn't offering enough money for a fight of this magnitude.
                    You're a knowledgeable poster, I wonder why you'd say something dumb like this. What's the agenda? You know well it's outrageous money for someone like Rigo. I doubt Mares has made that much ever. I know many Wlad challengers make less.

Comment

Absolutely not. I may not even bother to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X