No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander Not Likely, Guerrero Still in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't mind if Mayweather said this for the reaction. Honestly, the relief that he's not fighting Alexander would far outweigh any upset feelings I would have. It would continue to prove that Mayweather is a goddamn douche though.

In all seriousness though, why the hell would Floyd fight Devon instead of Guerrero for his May Mexican holiday date?

Regardless, Alexander/Mayweather is a ****ty, ****ty PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      F*GGOT??? Wow, I'm hurt. Grow up kid.

Who should he fight at 147, if not Guerrero???
      Marquez for a rematch. Marquez earned the shot at WW. He just knocked out one of the best P4P fighters in the sport in his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Burner ©

I think Alexander is seriously being considered. This isnt a prank. Floyd has never done that or been like that. Great post.

I think it is. I think he's just showing that no matter what name is mentioned people will cry. Even to the point that people will say he's ducking Guerrero to fight Alexander. Either way it's raising Alexander's stock which IMO was the entire point.
        didn't you and speedkillz also think the whole Mayweather and 50 thing was a prank as well?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

no chance in hell greedy pig floyd fights alexander. taking a page from some other posters that fight would not sell out if it was staged on juneteenth much less may 5th. floyd has star power but trying to carry an alexander fight when guerrero is available for the may 4th scrap would be foolish. mayweather isn't fooling anyone with this. he is just throwing alexander a :*******: for his own purposes, whatever they may be. the fact most don't buy it just go to show how little worth is put into what floyd says compared to what he does

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Marquez for a rematch. Marquez earned the shot at WW. He just knocked out one of the best P4P fighters in the sport in his weight class.
            don't even throw that out there or it might end up on your tv set

Comment

Floyd "Money" Mayweather is the most confused individual on the face of the earth right now.

Comment

of course most want 2c JMM vs FM but the results would b no different than the 1st time...till he caught Pac, JMM was comfortably behind...

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                  don't even throw that out there or it might end up on your tv set
                  Better than Guerrero and Alexander being on my TV set.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    get a life...........man up and fight Canelo, that's the fight people want to see.

You should be telling that spoiled brat Canelo to man up and fight someone with a pulse already.

Floyd fights Canelo people like you gonna be like "Floyd is cherry picked again, Canelo never beat anybody".

Anyways Canelo needs to earn a fight with Floyd.

Comment

Canelo vs Mayweather is the biggest money fight outside of Pac/May right now for Money Mayweather, but it's obvious he's scared of Canelo. For a guy who calls himself "Money" this is embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X