Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander Not Likely, Guerrero Still in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
    This is all a little bizarre.
    That's definately an understatement. Next week there will be an announcement that Floyd is fighting Ricky Hatton, that Ricky didn't really retire and he let Senchenko K.O. him just to generate a buzz for a Mayweather rematch. But first, Mayweather will fight and K.O. Bailey in order to create interest for a possible Alexander match up next year.

April Fools Day is right around the corner, dontcha know.

Comment

Yall can make it like this wasn't real if you wanna....y would Floyd choose Devon to wow everybody he could have used anybody for that.... the fight is legit an is going to happen.... he announced it an yall went crazy how he thought yall would.... he marketed that perfect
      Last edited by box yo head off; 02-06-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Word is Guerrero was offered 2.5m but wants 4m
        Marquez is the real front runner for may 4th

Comment

Good to hear Alexander does not deserve a fight with him. Damn Alexander should be lucky to even be mentioned as a possible opponent for Guerrero.........

Comment

Floyd is a ****ing all time great.why the **** is he trying to fight with b-level fighters on Devon and Guerrero? heck Bradley is better than both and has a belt.trout is good and just beat a great fighter in cotton who also generate lot of cash.

Comment

We are in charge: not Mayweather

Dear boxing fans: we need to recognize one thing - when it comes to anything that involves our money, WE are in charge. Floyd Mayweather may spout off about how he is the king of PPV, or the king of boxing, but he forgets one thing: we own Floyd Mayweather. We give him money to entertain us. If we don't like his opponents, let's not give him our money. We are in charge, here, not Mayweather. We are Mayweather's employers.

Comment

Guerrero isn't a bad fight. I mean, he's the best option for Floyd at 147 right now. But I mean, the morons that hate on a fighter no matter what, it's a cherry pick to them. Floyd is cherry picking the highest ranked Welterweight aside from himself and Marquez, who he already shut out at WW 3 years ago.

Comment

I think hes Juneteenth looking to make the Guerrero fight more appealing, I could see it now "Ya all don't like me fighting Guerrero?" " well let's see when I announce alexander as ma opponent" lol... Now everybody wants a Guerrero fight lol.

Comment

I don't care if its Devon or Guerrero both are my boys so ill be happy to see them get a big fight. As long as Canelo is fighting trout this event won't be a letdown.

Comment

guerrero definitely deserves this fight after how he fought the berto fight....dangerous fighter, it could be another cotto vs Floyd type fight

Comment

Working...
                      X