Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander Not Likely, Guerrero Still in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Oscar was a good guy and he made both Floyd and Manny relevant in boxing
    Put a prime oscar in todays PPV world and Frauds revenue would look like welfare compared to Oscar and like I stated earlier he was the good guy

Floyd is a piece of sh it that only cares about himself, its been proven time and time again
    I just feel really bad for him because he is yet another story of a black kid growing up dirt poor fighting in life to make it where he is now only to be broke a few years after he retires.
    I'm not talking about Hoya little fella. I'm talking about Mayweather stating that him being the bad guy makes him the most money.

The rest of your comment is just p*ssy ****... I couldn't care any less of your concerns or what you think about Floyd and how he ends up in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I'm not talking about Hoya little fella. I'm talking about Mayweather stating that him being the bad guy makes him the most money.

The rest of your comment is just p*ssy ****... I couldn't care any less of your concerns or what you think about Floyd and how he ends up in a few years.
      well one would thingk that a *** rider like you who is concerned enough about floyds health to merit extra testing only when it comes to pac would be concerned about him most likely ending up broke in 5-10 years.

Floyd plays a great bad guy role though but he cries about it later so he cant have it both ways

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        well one would thingk that a *** rider like you who is concerned enough about floyds health to merit extra testing only when it comes to pac would be concerned about him most likely ending up broke in 5-10 years.

Floyd plays a great bad guy role though but he cries about it later so he cant have it both ways

^^^Agenda gets crushed, changes subject to how Floyd will be broke in a few years.

Lol Got to love these pactarts…

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          But what if he really is fighting devon, then what?
          then mayweather is a coward and a joke

Comment

• LOL keep in mind that Mayweather doesn't write his own tweets like his former best friend 50 Cent said.

Also keep in mind that he and 50 cent had a fake feud over Twitter because Floyd was angry no one was paying attention to him.

He wanted the world's attention yesterday and he got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I wonder if announcing that Alexander is the front runner wil pressure who ever else he is dealing with to fight to sign to his terms

More than likely this is been done for two reasons

1. Cause a **** storm so he can get Devon's name out there
              2. Cause a **** storm so people will be glad he picked Ghost

Comment

• WAIT....so people think leaking Alexander's name would bring DOWN Guerrero's price?? have you seen the outrage at the mere mention of Alexander? LOL.

that is like showing up to a party with some busted chick, running into your ex, and expecting her to be jealous. how you gonna try to get her back when she's seen the level of girls ur stuck with without her!

its not about money, ghost is TOO GOOD and floyd does not want to fight what is available to him, he painted himself into a corner and its hilarious watching him try to squirm out of it!! hahaha

Comment

• No, suggesting Alexander as a possible opponent generated interest and got people talking and debating about what was previously just a ho-hum status quo expectation of Mayweather-Ghost.

This is straight out of Django Unchained. Nobody believes at this point that he's really considering Devon or that he's using Devon to lower prices. It's 99% Ghost at this point because Rob isn't an idiot to turn down a multimillion dollar payday and Mayweather isn't stupid enough to fight an unknown black guy on Cinco de Mayo.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Like I said - He did it just to **** with everybody.
                    I think so too. Heck, he might as well as mentioned Pacquiao as the next opponent if he wanted this kind of reaction.

Comment

• He knew his fight with Guerrero is a sad cherry pick so he made it seem like he was going to fight Devon so his cherry pick doesn't look as bad when he ends up fighting Guerrero. Does he think his fans are stupid? Possibly.

They're both garbage ass fights that I will be streaming.

Comment

Working...
                      X