No announcement yet.

Lets be serious.. Alexander and Guerrero are both **** fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo you can see has elite talent.

He's bigger than Floyd, hits harder and has some of the best combos in the game.. Those are some advantages he has over Floyd, what advantages does Alexander and Guerrero have? Only mentioned Matthysse because he hits really hard, at least he has a punchers chance and there is some level of anticipation if he fights Floyd. Matthysse by the way would beat the **** out of Guerrero and already beat Alexander.

Matthysee>Alexander>Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      I'd rather you take me to Chucky Cheese and a couple rounds of Goony Golf TBH. Thanks for thinking of me though

Your wife can come too I guess, but I call shotgun.
      She dumped me for Charlie Zelenoff. I don't blame her, I mean who can compete with that guy!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        the talent is untested. elite potential he just may have some of, but i don't think he's on the elite level right now. if we could get 2000 Tito and Vargas and Winky to come forward in time, they'd all beat the crap out of him, the fights would not be close. that's some perspective for ya.

Floyd would get some basic credit for beating him (and a bit more if Canelo beat Trout first), but he'd only receive a significant amount of credit historically if Canelo went on to do great things in the future.

Comment

He's bigger than Floyd, hits harder and has some of the best combos in the game.. Those are some advantages he has over Floyd, what advantages does Alexander and Guerrero have? Only mentioned Matthysse because he hits really hard, at least he has a punchers chance and there is some level of anticipation if he fights Floyd. Matthysse by the way would beat the **** out of Guerrero and already beat Alexander.

Matthysee>Alexander>Guerrero
          Elite talent? You do know some REAL BUMS have put him on queer street. And it would be nice if he show cased his elite talent on lets say some one in his division.
          Regardless what you think the out come of matthysse vs guerrero would be. Floyd vs guerrero is a tougher fight then floyd vs matthysse.

Comment

So basically he has to go out of his weight class to find a fight you'd like....

Guerrero is a legit fight right now. He's the best WW fight for him. Sergio isn't even fighting his own best fights at his own weight class, I'm tired of hearing him being brought up. He's the Middleweight champ, he should act like it.

I'd love to see Floyd fight the winner of Canelo-Trout, hands down. But how in the world is Canelo a better fight than Guerrero right now??? Canelo shouldn't get a Floyd fight until he does something legit first.

Also....Matthysse before Guerrero??? Guerrero's at least had a couple wins at 147 against top 10 fighters, and Guerrero didn't lose to Judah. Before you say robbery....that fight was close and could have gone either way.

Comment

Both of them hold no advantage over Floyd.. at all.. and no big punching power to speak of. I wont be surprised if Danny Garcia is thrown in the mix as potential opponent soon too.

Acceptable fights:

Canelo
              Martinez
              Trout
              Matthysse (that's a stretch, but he has big power edge)
              martinez is the fight i want to see. next best option is trout imo. hell even pacman still. canelo and matthysse dont interest me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                So basically he has to go out of his weight class to find a fight you'd like....

Guerrero is a legit fight right now. He's the best WW fight for him. Sergio isn't even fighting his own best fights at his own weight class, I'm tired of hearing him being brought up. He's the Middleweight champ, he should act like it.

I'd love to see Floyd fight the winner of Canelo-Trout, hands down. But how in the world is Canelo a better fight than Guerrero right now??? Canelo shouldn't get a Floyd fight until he does something legit first.

Also....Matthysse before Guerrero??? Guerrero's at least had a couple wins at 147 against top 10 fighters, and Guerrero didn't lose to Judah. Before you say robbery....that fight was close and could have gone either way.
                disagree. pacman is still better than guerrero.

and yeah! if your the best, fight the best. guerrero and alexander aint the best. his last fight was at 154, if he can fight cotto there he can fight anybody there.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Guerrero, Danny Garcia, Bradley, Matthysse anybody but Alexander lol he sucks

He got whoop already by Matthysse, Bradley, Koltenik lol
                  maweather threads are so funny because all the haters think they know so much but if you read thru the threads everyones oppinion vary so much.

matthysse? seriously floyd wouldn't get any credit for any of these fights so floyd shouldn't care who he fights because like all his other fights when everything is all said and done said fighter will always be a bum after they lose to floyd

Comment

Both are acceptable fights if you are going to put Matthyse on the list.

Comment

Both of them hold no advantage over Floyd.. at all.. and no big punching power to speak of. I wont be surprised if Danny Garcia is thrown in the mix as potential opponent soon too.

Acceptable fights:

Canelo
                      Martinez
                      Trout
                      Matthysse (that's a stretch, but he has big power edge)
                      How can you say Canelo is an acceptable fight but not Guerrero? What makes Canelo superb to Guerrero? Please explain. And dont say he has more talent than rob because Canelo hasnt fought anybody worth my breath

Comment

Working...
                      X