Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF: We Will Not Approve Mayweather vs. Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I really wanna see Alexander vs. Brook the IBF lost me when they said "Brook won the right to a title fight when he beat Hector Saldivia? Who the **** is Hector Saldivia? This is simple, give Brook a nickle and guarantee him a fight against Mayweather (Floyd wants to fight in the UK any way) and let Devon make the biggest pay day of his career, he may never get this chance again!!!!! Floyd will win then vacate any way, Alexander/Brook can happen then.

Comment

Glad to hear. Hope they stick to their guns. Brook has been training for the most important fight of his career. Imagine his disappointment.

Comment

This is a horrible fight,I really wonder why Mayweather is even considering it..I was really looking forward to Alexander and Brook fighting..Well now that Alexander knows Mayweather is interested we can kiss that fight between two young fighters goodbye..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The IBF aren't exactly good guys, but they seem to do less reprehensible things than the others.
          Yeah I know.... Your right.... But we're so jaded when it comes to these alphabet soups that when they do something right they deserve a little bit of praise

Comment

The IBF is generally pretty good about sticking to their rules. I have to give them respect for that.

If this was the WBC or the WBA you know that they would have approved Floyd. Just because of the money and attention he would bring them.

Comment

Sounds like it was all a joke since Floyd mentioned that it would be a unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                Although I really wanna see Alexander vs. Brook the IBF lost me when they said "Brook won the right to a title fight when he beat Hector Saldivia? Who the **** is Hector Saldivia? This is simple, give Brook a nickle and guarantee him a fight against Mayweather (Floyd wants to fight in the UK any way) and let Devon make the biggest pay day of his career, he may never get this chance again!!!!! Floyd will win then vacate any way, Alexander/Brook can happen then.
                Sugar this is a horrible way of viewing it..Alexander should just fight Brook like he was contractually obligated to do..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Zaveck is fighting Keith Thurman next month

Next highest ranked fighter without a fight scheduled is Naoufel Ben Rabeh
                  Zaveck I think would fight for the title if he could over fighting Thurman in an eliminator even though its only a month away

Comment

It's a deal.

I won't either.

Comment

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X