Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the Floyd fans NOT in support of the Alexander fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
    Yeah and how much more respect would you lose if say

Pacquiao destroys Rios (which is whats going to happen)

and he then fights Pacquiao

Devon is a southpaw remember,can any of you guys notice a top ten Welterweight southpaw?

No because this is a tuneup fight for Pacquiao.its the only logical explanation
    Pacquiao is done,not only because of the loss to marquez but he lost to marquez because he was done even before the fight.Mr pacquiao got taken away by his karaoke singing and his regular attending on the jimmy kimmel show and marquez took the bit what was left in him too..so pacquiao better stay away from the ring he's done,even if the fight happens people won't give floyd credit we all know why.

Comment

I'm a Floyd fan, but i'm not a tard, but this fight sucks.

As i'm on the otherside of the Atlantic and have children, I don't stay up for many fights, but usually for Floyd & Manny I will make an exception an stay awake until 5am UK time to catch the fight.

I will be going to bed and downloading or watching a stream the next day. I'll still tune in, but this fight blows.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Here's what I don't get.

Guererro is more marketable (especially with his wife's backstory), a true underdog/hero story. What does Devon have? "My eye truley WAS burning in the Bradley fight!"

It's on a Mexican weekend. Guererro is Mexican-American. Alexander is American.

Guererro is ranked #3 at WW and #10 P4P (By the Ring). Alexander is WW #10 and unranked P4P

Guererro is more exciting. Alexander is very boring.

He's coming off a huge win as an underdog in an entertaining fight. Alexander is coming off one of the most boring fights ever as a heavy favourite.

Why would you fight him over Guererro?

Only thing Alexander has over him is he is a belt holder.
        Did you forget Guererro quit in a fight to?

Comment

i for sure dont support this fight but ill buy it if it comes to it

Comment

This fight is meaningless,who ever pays to watch it is an idiot.

Comment

Not liking the fight at all.

Devon arguably lost three times, and the guy has such a boring and lame style. Why Floyd, WHY?

Comment

I'm a fan of Mayweather but I'm not excited for this at all. I guess if I take it as a TuneUp I'd b ok with it if JMM could fight Ramos and Fedchenko. Then again those weren't ppv. I really can't defend this fight.

Comment

Side note : I don't think Alexander is boring, people who say that are just focusing on the Bailey and Bradley fights.

Comment

only way this makes sense is as a tuneup fight thats it

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      only way this makes sense is as a tuneup fight thats it
                      Tuneups shouldn't be headliners on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X