Collapse
No announcement yet.

35 years old. 1 year out. 3 Months in Prison. Floyd deserves a tune up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tune up for what exactly? For it to be a tune up, there has to be a definite opponent lined up after.

Comment

Originally posted by masinhi View Post
      Im just saying... Floyd might be undefeated but he is still human. He deserves a tune up after the year he has had and his age. If he picks another B level opponent in September then you guys can start complaining.......
      disagree. he fights once in a blue moon, he claims he is the best of all time. claims he is the face of boxing, but he doesnt take on the best fighters anymore.

Comment

Floyd DOES NOT deserve a tune up!! Where the **** did this idea come from? You dont charge the earth and get paid $40m for tune ups unless you are a rip off merchant, a fraud, a ***** or a combination of the three.

Comment

Mayweather better fight 3 times then year then if Alexander is just a "WARM UP"

Robert Guerrero would have basically been a "TUNE UP" for him, but fans was kinda b1tching about that match up as well so I don't know but I do know that Devon Alexander has no chance against Mayweather, Guerrero did not have much of a chance either but I think he would have given a better effort then Guerrero will

Mayweather is going to tear him up inside when he goes for his Clinches and his stamina is ***** as well as his punching accuracy

It is only one fight so I won't put too much into it, but if the September fight is another **** opponent then it is time for him to get the fuk out

We need some new young Lions to emerge at 147 though like a Kell Brook, that Division is fuking AWFUL right now so at 147 I did not like any of his potential opponents all that much not even Guerrero...maybe Matthysse should think about moving up if Garcia or Rios won't fight him, somebody need to shake up 147

And Alexander who HBO 24/7 is going to be BRUTAL, that dude has NO PERSONALITY...Kevin Cunningham will have to carry his side of the show and do all the talking

But it would be funny if Devon shocks the world and knock him out LMFAO...it would shake up boxing that is for sure
          Last edited by sicko; 02-06-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Tune up for what exactly? For it to be a tune up, there has to be a definite opponent lined up after.
            This. Not to mention Floyd keeps himself in phenomenal shape which is why he performed flawlessly after his last almost 2 yr break. This fight does nothing to add to Floyd's career, Alexander is irrelevant.

Comment

**** that if you are fighting once a year it better be a damn good fight every year.

Comment

I'd pick Alexander h2h over Corley, Bruseles, Gatti, Mitchell, Judah, Baldomir, Ortiz and possibly an ancient Mosley. Not sure why his fans are waiting till now to start complaining.

Comment

Umm wasnt cotto a tune up?

Comment

how many tune ups does Floyd need?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yes he does i just hope its not alexander!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X