No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook's Promoter Furious Over Mayweather-Alexander News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Hope the IBF strip Alexander, unlikely though because they'll be wanting a piece of Mayweather-Alexander purse.
    No way in hell they strip Alexander. Sanctioning fees are a percentage of purse. They would make way more sanctioning fees if Floyd wins the title than if Alexander or Brook had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner ©
      Brook needs to lay off the juice. Or atleast stop taking pics. Im 99% sure they think hes juicing.
      totally irrelevant post in this thread. I wasn't aware we were in a thread of Brook's workout pics or some ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        totally irrelevant post in this thread. I wasn't aware we were in a thread of Brook's workout pics or some ****.

Burner's fat arse just hating on a dude for being in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Yeah he needs to get in shape, I fear for his health.

Comment

Brook got screwed with the fake alexander injury

Alexander should be fines and banned for one year fro the fake injury. what a disgrace to boxing the sham Alexander just pulled. brook should be awarded a cash settlement of $200,000

Comment

I have been watching boxing for 25 years and this just makes me feel the sport is totally corrupt and unjust. Very close to completely turning away from boxing as a sport these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                I dont care aboiut his random testing. There are still dozens of undetectable drugs. He looked like a roided up bodybuilder even had the same cheap tan.

Fancy the job? Hes going to have a hell of a job against Floyd.
                Alright I see where this is going. I can't take you seriously.
                Perhaps, but anyone can lose against Floyd, get a payday and get another big fight no matter how bad they look. See Hatton, Oscar, Cotto, Mosley recently.

If he lost against Brook, everybody would realize how shyte he was in the first place + his purse would be less.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I thought I was the biggest hater in this place but I think Burner takes it from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    Exactly. The match up between Brook and Alexander is much more enticing. It's a true 50/50 fight. They are probably backing out because of ticket sales. Make it in the UK, what's the problem? They could do 15 thousand there. If 2013 for Mayweather comes down to a Devon Alexander fight, wow. I mean the guy didn't even beat Berto! Imagine sitting through the 24/7 series with Alexander. Even the thought makes me wanna sleep. Wrong move.
                    Same here. If the undercards are weak, I'll be passing on the PPV.

Brook/Alexander was different because the style matchup was much more interesting and Brook has a lot to prove on the world stage. Floyd taking this fight is a joke. I'd rather see him against the Ghost, Martinez, Canelo, or Pacquiao.

Comment

this is exactly whats wrong with boxing, will somebody listen to the fans, kell brook fought every title eliminator the IBF put him in, if alexander wants the big pay day fine, strip him of the title and let brook fight for the vacant belt, nobody wants to see alexander vs mayweather, people can say kell brook don't have a big following in the U.S thats true but either does devon, and any last bit of respect i had for him after his quit job against bradly will be long gone if he has made up an injury to get out of this fight, but i'm not rulling out that floyd might of just said this to put us all off the scent of who his real opponents is, heres hoping

Comment

Working...
                      X