Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook's Promoter Furious Over Mayweather-Alexander News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was looking forward to floyd coming back, not anymore!! lol i was tryna get people hyped for this, devon nearly cheated beating maidana and bailey jus stood there smh

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Yes but that thing is not Devon Alexander. Anyone can see this is some corrupt BS. Lot of respect will be lost for GBP and DA and perhaps the IBF if they grant the exemption. Plus, the WBC don't accept unified champs anymore - so what's the point? I pray to God for a disaster of biblical proportions if this fight happens. Then everyone gets what they deserve.
      **** the WBC and their BS! As soon as they made that announcement the boxing world should have just said goodbye to the WBC! Why would you even want a WBC title?

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
        LOL My Bro was goin to Detroit to watch this fight. I had a premonition that this fight would not happen and advised him not to go. PS Its only Brook who until beats a good fighter, one would not rate! PS Brook also turned down Bradley......... Guess he feels stupid now. Over hyped fighter Prove me wrong Brook and beat them all.......
        Why do you hate someone you know nothing about. Have you even see Brook fight before??

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
          **** the WBC and their BS! As soon as they made that announcement the boxing world should have just said goodbye to the WBC! Why would you even want a WBC title?
          "We Be Corrupt"

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            "We Be Corrupt"
            No ****in doubt about that!

Comment

Damn this sucks. I was looking forward to watching Brook fight on TV instead of a damn stream. Poor guy, this was his coming out party.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Damn this sucks. I was looking forward to watching Brook fight on TV instead of a damn stream. Poor guy, this was his coming out party.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                I agree my heart goes out to Brook he has fought and earned the No1 spot for this to happen and my gut feeling he was going to win this one by stoppage - he deserves better - if the IBF don't do something about this then boxing is starting to lose it's soul - De la Hoya was a great fighter and champion a definite Hall of Famer but if Golden Boy Promotions goes ahead with this I will loose all my respect for him, some Oscar your company needs to do the right thing and don't sprout money rasons to me it's not always about money but doing the right thing because no-one is bigger than the sport- boxing should aleays be the winner.

Comment

I like a Brook/Alexander matchup 10x more than a Mayweather/Alexander matchup. If that is truly Floyd's next fight, I will be extremely disappointed.

Comment

Brook should be furious, a full camp for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                      I like a Brook/Alexander matchup 10x more than a Mayweather/Alexander matchup. If that is truly Floyd's next fight, I will be extremely disappointed.
                      Exactly. The match up between Brook and Alexander is much more enticing. It's a true 50/50 fight. They are probably backing out because of ticket sales. Make it in the UK, what's the problem? They could do 15 thousand there. If 2013 for Mayweather comes down to a Devon Alexander fight, wow. I mean the guy didn't even beat Berto! Imagine sitting through the 24/7 series with Alexander. Even the thought makes me wanna sleep. Wrong move.

Comment

Working...
                      X