Things you'd rather watch than Mayweather/Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id watch gigli for the first time.

Comment

I seriously wouldn't even bother downloading this fight. Such a joke if it's true.

I'd rather watch the contenders with Ishe Smith and the gang.

I'd rather watch the next great champ with ATG Otis Griffin vs. David Pareja.
      Last edited by Barry Halls; 02-06-2013, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Rewatching the first season of "The Contender"

Watching Shane Mosley vs Sergio Mora in slow mo

Watching Brandon Rios work the heavy bag

Watching Chavez Jr eat his breakfast

Watching Sergio get his hair styled

Youtubing every single larry merchant interview

The audacity of this ****in guy. Critiquing Devon Alexander yet ignoring the fact the scrub in his avi, and the hype job standing next to the scrub in his avi both took L's back to back facing Alexander. You're a clown for real...

Comment

Originally posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post

The audacity of this ****in guy. Critiquing Devon Alexander yet ignoring the fact the scrub in his avi, and the hype job standing next to the scrub in his avi both took L's back to back facing Alexander. You're a clown for real...
          Alexander robbed Lucas, but I'm sure you won't admit that. I wonder why?

Comment

A devon alexander fan calling another fighter a hypejob, amazing irony. So what is your relation to devon? brother? cousin? or do you just live in st louis?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Alexander robbed Lucas, but I'm sure you won't admit that. I wonder why?
              Alexander got a decision you disagreed with, and so what? It happens in boxing, but only *****es cry when it's not their favorite fighter on the winning end. He beat the **** out of Maidana, and I'm sure you disapproved of that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                A devon alexander fan calling another fighter a hypejob, amazing irony. So what is your relation to devon? brother? cousin? or do you just live in st louis?
                He beat Maidanas ass, so your not in any position to be throw darts about the fight. Why don't you try explaining to us what's your affection for Maidana about?

Comment

I rather read Cottard comments on how great Cotto is or crying about Margarito.

I'm an Alexander fan but when I say the stuff above, it's bad.

Comment

Alexander got a decision you disagreed with, and so what? It happens in boxing, but only *****es cry when it's not their favorite fighter on the winning end. He beat the **** out of Maidana, and I'm sure you disapproved of that too?

courtesy of Mr. Fantastic

Comment

I'd rather watch Bernard Hopkins vs. Bernard Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                      X