Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire vs. Darchinyan Might Be a Better Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is BS. Unless theyre saving this match up for a pac/may undercard... big duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      rigo better sign the fing contract i already had the trip planned. this is a bs fight
      I'm glad you can keep it real bro. thank god and much respect.

Man for Rigo to get 750k and the guy he has been wanting.....man dude better jump on that offer. He is pushing 30 and an opportunity like this may not come again while he is still in his prime.

Comment

I think Bob trying to put the heat on team Rigo to sign...This fight isn't happening, no way...

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          I think Bob trying to put the heat on team Rigo to sign...This fight isn't happening, no way...
          Don't be so sure about that.

Donaire himself said in an interview he want Darchinyan in 2013, and this was several weeks ago.

Comment

A past prime Darch when you already beat him in his prime and in his best weight?
            Foks sake, even Terrazas would have been a better opponent. What's stopping Nonito from moving up to FW???!

Comment

this means that rigo is not the opponent

why was rigo going to be able to fight poonswaat with no problem but with nonito its a problem? something not right

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Donaire/Darchinyan is a ****ing gas. If this fights gets made, I'll be supremely disappointed in Nonito. Absolute **** fight.

Comment

Donaire vs Rigo was never going to happen next. He dangled it in your faces to get the pressure off coming from GBP's and team Mares! It was always Donaire vs Darchiyan I said this same thing the day they announced it was close. I'm always right and you are all wrong almost all the time. This site should just revolve around me really because I'm the only person here who understands things!! Donaire vs Darchinyan has always been the plan! Donaire knows it too! They ducked the biggest payday plain and simple all because of Arums ego!!!!

Comment

Man I remember a lot of you guys calling this a few weeks ago when they sent the Mares contract a few weeks ago. No they want rigo instead, well now that fell through Darchinyan. The only upside is that Donaire fights 4 times a year and will eventually have to at least fight Rigi by process of elimination. Mares won't happen, but the Rigo should by the end of the year. Arum must think all of us boxing fans are so ******.

Comment

Nonito vs Rigo is the fight the fans wanted to see without a bit of delay, and if goes well, then Nonito vs Mares will be put next ASAP! We don’t care if Arum can earn or save much against Darch, because what concerns fans most is a fight that they needs to see! ****! ****! ****! all of these if it won’t happen this year!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X