Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see Ghost calling a racial slur or saying he was raped in jail or talks about his family on Twitter soon than Foyd say's he must defend his honor by beating a Mexican on Cinco De Mayo that would be a classic WWE plot. Randy Orton and Triple H did that before WM25.

Comment

• Even Mr. Haymon is feeling the economic pinch by having both of his charges fight, it still sucks, though. Floyd collecting WW belts is a major selling point now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Wow, I was surprised until I remembered that Floyd doesn't care about legacy

I'd be surprised if this fight does more than Pac-Clottey and Clottey would beat the **** out Alexander
        Can you justify Manny fighting Clottey? Or even margarita? How about shane? Why dont these fights hurt mannys legacy but Floyd fighting Alexander hurts his?

Comment

• Truth this wouldn't be a unification bout cause devon would get stripped of the IBF title since Brook is his mandatory

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
            Can you justify Manny fighting Clottey? Or even margarita? How about shane? Why dont these fights hurt mannys legacy but Floyd fighting Alexander hurts his?
            Because Clottey, Margarito, not Shane, would beat the breaks off of Devon's sorry ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              Can Floyd throw in a tune up every now than? It will be a whole year since his last fight plus he served some jail time. If devon is the fight than I know doubt say Floyd fights again later this year. Relax.
              Can fans get a legitimate fight from Floyd, and not have him semi retire, or fight once a year? Floyd, stop relaxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Because Clottey, Margarito, not Shane, would beat the breaks off of Devon's sorry ass.
                Man.....Margarito was coming off getting TKO'd by Shane and Shane was coming off a wide loss to Floyd and a draw with Sergio Mora..........

You're grasping....I don't like the Devon fight, but it's better than Margarito and Shane at those times Pac fought them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Man.....Margarito was coming off getting TKO'd by Shane and Shane was coming off a wide loss to Floyd and a draw with Sergio Mora..........

You're grasping....I don't like the Devon fight, but it's better than Margarito and Shane at those times Pac fought them.
                  You forget. Pacquiao fights a ton more than Floyd. Floyd fights once in a blue moon. When Floyd fights, he should make them COUNT.

Not saying that Manny was right for taking the Mosley fight, but it is what it is. Although a lot of people were saying Margarito could upset Manny, due to size. Regardless of how legit the fight was, it was his 8th weight class. I didn't expect him to face someone like Lara at that weight.

Where as, this is Floyd's 5th weight class. What's the excuses homie???

Comment

• **** fight and I doubt it happens
                    Mayweather vs Marquez 2 will happen
                    Floyd just doing the same **** he did when they mentioned Matt Hatton and ****
                    I ****ing hope anyway

Comment

• As a so called F-l-o-m-o, I have ordered every Mayweather PPV since Oscar Delahoya....but I will not order May vs Alexander..and that I promise.

I don't care how good the undercard is, it's time to what they call "vote with your money" and my money doesn't support this type of cherry picking

Comment

Working...
                      X