Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight garbage. I just threw up bile in my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      if this is true, which I don't believe, because he claimed this is a unification bout, and Guerrero is his mandatory so if he doesn't fight him he can't unify anything because he'd be stripped of his title. BUT, if this fight is true, I would have to say....Floyd ducked Robert.

Well Devon would get stripped too would he not? Wasn't Brook a mandatory? So neither would have a title. Can anyone shed some light on this please????

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Yea ok. How so? Guerrero is a southpaw that will make it rough or box you. We know what Alexander is gonna do... run and hug all fkin night. GTFO with that bs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Guerrero is clearly the more compelling fight. He get's rough, fights dirty, has a good chin and throws alot. If it's true, Devon will get smoked by Floyd. Devon is a thinker. You can't be in there trying to out think Floyd for the full 12 rounds. You need to mix it up and jump on him a bit. Also we saw he can be mentally weak in the Bradley fight. Guerrero doesn't have that problem. He will leave it all in the ring.
        good post. can't green k you on my phone. all those people talking **** about the guerrero fight lets see how they feel about this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Will this be the first time Al Haymon fighters fight each other?

This is basically Al Haymon saying "I'm cashing out on you, Devon".
          Haymon cashing in he does'nt care about us. This is why I'll wait until midnight and downlowd an HD copy. I'm obviously going to still watch it but I'm sticking to this I'm not ordering it!

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook
            Quote:

Originally Posted by J The UnBiased

if this is true, which I don't believe, because he claimed this is a unification bout, and Guerrero is his mandatory so if he doesn't fight him he can't unify anything because he'd be stripped of his title. BUT, if this fight is true, I would have to say....Floyd ducked Robert.

Well Devon would get stripped too would he not? Wasn't Brook a mandatory? So neither would have a title. Can anyone shed some light on this please????
            I'll shed some light... money talks. neither one of the sanctioning bodies will do anything about it.

Comment

• lol wtf alexander LOL, that why he faked a bicep injury lol

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Remember Interims are considered actual champs now they have belts and everything!

Comment

• I booked my flight to Vegas for May 4th already. Had I known it would be Alexander, I may have reconsidered. But I am not believing this until it is confirmed.

However, I told people the night of the Cotto fight that Mayweather lost a step. If Mayweather opts to fight Alexander for this fight, I have no doubt whatsoever that he too believes he has lost a step.

Comment

• ....what do you think about this fight Larry?

if anyone else fought Alexander it wouldn't be a cherry pick or bad fight right? Can you believe the standard that Floyd is held to?

That's how you know a fighter is truly great. When you can cherry pick a tough young lion champ in 2divisions that schooled Matthysse, Witter, Maidana, Kotelnyk, Urango etc

If this was JMM vs Alexander it would be a risky fight. If it was Guerrero vs Alexander it would be a worthy fight, but Floyd coming off a long lay off cant take a soft touch vs a 2 division champion that beat the #2 JWW. Floyd's never going to get credit no matter what he does.

If this was Floyd vs Guerrero, Pacquiao, Bradley or JMM the haters would've still complained

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      lol wtf alexander LOL, that why he faked a bicep injury lol
                      There should be Law suites being filed by Hearn and Brook!

Comment

Working...
                      X