• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Waiting for the official announcement

Don't think hes passing up on Guerrero

47 is trash right now anyways no matter who the pick is
    Is there any reason why Marquez might not be in the mix? seems an obvious fight.

Comment

• this is the ultimate PR disaster.

even if he caves in and changes his mind and opts for Guerrero, the fact that Alexander was being considered first, ahead of Robert, Canelo, Trout, is something he will never recover from.

Comment

• As a Floyd fan, I'm lost for words :nonono wow just wow......Why? Akexander? Dude are you serious?

Comment

• Brook vs Mayweather is a better fight than this garbage.

This guy is an embarrassment to all of sport.

Comment

• This must be a joke or something. Why would Mayweather fight Alexander? Dude has no following, and is certainly not PPV material. We know Mayweather only fights for money and couldn't care less about belts. Don't believe it before it's signed. And if it does, I hope IBF strips his ass or at the very least orders the winner (mayweather) to fight Brook which we know will never happen. Unless of course Mayweather wants to fight in the UK as he's said he would in his career.

Comment

• I simply can't believe this....

I love FM as a fighter, but I also know he is more concerned with his record, then truly challenging himself. It is what it is.

But if you're going to pull a move like this, at least fight JMM. That's a fight true boxing fans know he would win, but to the general public it would be a big fight, with a great story-line. And a lot of doe!

Fighting the guy who just KO'd Pacquiao is the way to go, if you're looking for a fight to make big money and pique the interest of the general public.

Comment

• garbage fight. Haha how do you duck Robert Guerrero!?

Comment

• I would be shocked if this goes ahead. The statement does say that the front funner is Devon Alexander, perhaps suggesting that there are other opponents under consideration. That would give you some hope it's a bluff to raise the stock of a Guerrero fight.

Seriously, if Mayweather's 2013 is Alexander and Wrestlemania then it's high-time he fucked off for good.

Comment

• Ok...I'm waiting on him to come out and say his twitter account was hacked. No way this is serious.

Comment

• Oh, lumping gross. This is the worst, most awfully boring fight that could possibly be made in the entire sport. Awful, Mayweather, just awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X