Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually laughing at this, people love to accuse Floyd of cherry picking which he hasn't done in who knows how long, since his return he's fought everyone he's needed to but this right here

Comment

• Don't fall for Mayweather's trolling, this is BS, he's fightin Guerrero. He's just saying it's Alexander so your all relieved and more excited once he reveals it's the ghost. Way to manipulate the fans floyd.

Comment

• i hate kell brook but this is not right how can alexander pull out of his fight injured then be fighting mayweather,alexander would easily beat brook but after this if they ever fight brook will punish him for taking the piss out of him.

Comment

• how many quitters is Floyd gonna fight?
          seems that he is lacking confidence, he fought a multiple quitter in Ortiz, then a PR quitter in Cotto (i know ..but Cotto isnt himself after the 1st Margarito fight) and now Devon, the crying quitter.
          Even Kell Brook would been a greater fight.
          I hope this is a joke

Comment

• well this come out of no where....wtf alexander serious?

i hope he is just testing the fans reaction if he reads the replies on his facebook post he will see its full of people saying **** fight aint gonna buy it

the ghost fight just looked a whole lot better, I hope few of your are right and its a PR stunt to make it look better against robert but only last sat floyd said he dont even know much about him and he aint a big enough name

Comment

• Pacman vs the ghost than...

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                how many quitters is Floyd gonna fight?
                seems that he is lacking confidence, he fought a multiple quitter in Ortiz, then a PR quitter in Cotto (i know ..but Cotto isnt himself after the 1st Margarito fight) and now Devon, the crying quitter.
                Even Kell Brook would been a greater fight.
                I hope this is a joke
                Wow, that's interesting. He does tend to lean towards quitters a lot. Cotto, Ortiz, and now Devon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Everyone was waiting for the official word on an expected Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero fight, but the pound-for-pound king threw everyone a curveball late Tuesday night.

"Money" Mayweather announced on Twitter and Facebook that he's close to fighting Devon Alexander. The fight would take place May 4 at the MGM in Las Vegas.

"The negotiations for my fight are almost done," said Mayweather via the social media portals. "The front runner is IBF Champion Devon Alexander. It'd be a unification bout at welterweight."
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• On second thought. I seriously doubt this fight goes thru. He's using his name to boost up his buddy's (Haymon) top clients, while at the sam time, choosing Alexander boosts the stock and interest in a Mayweather-Guererro fight as well.

He'll dump Alexander and throw Guererro in at the end of the month and that fight will look like like gold compared to this one.

If this scenario doesn't play out, Floyd is a master troll.
                    Last edited by ArtThouFurious?; 02-06-2013, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Are u ****in kidding me!!!! Im done with this bum. I cant believe this hand picking ass ***** has fans. This is ridiculous.!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X